[轉貼] 西洋老歌欣賞第005集--Rain

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間18年前 (2006/06/13 10:29), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[轉貼]西洋老歌欣賞第005集--Rain 節目長度:25分 格式:wma http://0rz.net/dc1uo 雨點不斷打在我頭上, 它們帶給我的憂愁將無法?敗我, 我不會哭泣……。 雨水和淚水沖擊著我心, 而陽光就在不遠處……。 雨兒, 請你把我的愛意傳達, 讓陽光滋潤她的心房……。 Rains drops keep falling on my head B. J. Thomas Raindrops keep falling on my head and just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed nothing seems to fit, those raindrops are falling on my head they keep falling So I just did me some talking to the sun and I said I didn?t like the way he got things done sleeping on the job, those raindrops are falling on my head they keep falling But there?s one thing I know the blues they send to meet me won?t defeat me I won?t be long till happiness step up to greet me Raindrops keep falling on my head but doesn?t mean my eyes will soon be turning red Crying not for me, ?cause I?m never going to stop the rain by complaining because I?m free nothing?s worrying me Raindrops keep falling on my head but doesn?t mean my eyes will soon be turning red Crying not for me, ?cause I?m never going to stop the rain by complaining because I?m free nothing?s worrying me nothing?s worrying me. Rain and tears Aphrodites Child Rain and tears all the same But in the sun you?ve got to play the game When you cry in winter time You can?t pretend it?s nothing but the rain How many times I?ve seen Tear?s coming from your blue eyes Rain and tears all the same But in the sun you?ve got to play the game Give me the moons of love I need the moods of love Rain and tears in the sun For in your heart you feel the rainbow waves Rain nor tears both rush home For in her heart there?ll never be the sun Rain and tears all the same But in the sun you?ve got to play the game Rhythm of the rain Cascades Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain Telling me just what a fool I?ve been I wish that it would go and let me cry in rain And let me be alone again The only girl I care about has gone away Looking for a brand new start But little does she know that when she left that day Along with her she took my heart Rain please tell me now does that seem fair For her to steal my heart away when she don?t care I can?t love another when my heart?s somewhere far away Rain won?t you tell her that I love her so Please ask the sun to set her heart a glow Rain in her heart and let the love with you start to grow 在這首樂曲中, 節目也接近尾聲, 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中, 祝福您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 (from希望之聲廣播電台) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.19.231
文章代碼(AID): #14ZYC7tU (WesternMusic)