[轉貼] 西洋老歌欣賞第004集--Satisfaction VS. …

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間18年前 (2006/06/06 20:41), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[轉貼]西洋老歌欣賞第004集--Satisfaction VS. Superstition 節目長度:25分 格式:wma http://0rz.net/b51rx 滾石合唱團從1963年組團到現在已近40年, 至今依然還在世界巡回演唱。 史提夫汪達先天視障, 身兼歌手、作詞者、鍵盤手、鼓手及制作人, 自60年代至今, 先后榮獲二十一座葛萊美獎。 Satisfaction The Rolling Stones     I can?t get no satisfaction I can?t get no satisfaction And I try, and I try, and I try, and I try I can?t get no satisfaction When I?m driving in my car And that man comes on the radio And he?s telling me more and more About some useless information Supposed to fire my imagination I can?t get no, oh no, no, no, Hey, hey, hey, hey, this is what I say I can?t get no satisfaction I can?t get no girly reaction And I try, and I try, and I try, and I try I can?t get no I can?t get no satisfaction When I?m watching my TV And that girl comes on and tells me How tight my skirts should be But she couldn?t tell me who to be, baby I?ve got my own identity I can?t get no, oh no, no, no, I can?t get no satisfaction And I try, and I try, and I try, and I try I just can?t get no I can?t get no satisfaction I can?t get no I can?t get no satisfaction baby Superstition Stevie Wonder Very superstitious, writing?s on the wall Very superstitious, ladders bout to fall Thirteen month old baby, broke the looking glass Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past When you believe in things that you don?t understand Then you suffer, superstition isn?t the way Very superstitious, wash you face and hands Rid me of the problem do all that you can Keep me in a daydream keep me going strong You don?t want to save me sad is my song When you believe in things that you don?t understand Then you suffer superstition isn?t the way Very superstitious, nothing more to say Very superstitious, the devil?s on his way Thirteen month old baby, broke the looking glass Seven years of bad luck, good things in you past When you believe in things that you don?t understand Then you suffer superstition isn?t the way no Brown Sugar The Rolling Stones Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields Sold in the market down in New Orleans Scarred old slaver knows he?s doing all right Hear him whip the women just around midnight Brown sugar how come you taste so good Brown sugar just like a young girl should Drums beating cold, English blood runs hot Lady of the house wondering when it?s going to stop Houseboy knows that he?s doing all right You should have heard him just around midnight Brown sugar how come you taste so good Brown sugar just like a young girl should Brown sugar how come you dance so good Brown sugar just like a black girl should I bet your mama was a tent show queen And all her girlfriends were sweet sixteen I?m no schoolboy but I know what I like You should have heard them just around midnight Brown sugar how come you taste so good Brown sugar just like a black girl should I said, how come you dance so good Just like a black girl should 在這首演奏曲中, 節目也接近尾聲, 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中, 祝福您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 (from 希望之聲廣播電台) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.27.165
文章代碼(AID): #14XNVjeA (WesternMusic)