[轉貼] 西洋老歌欣賞第003集--Aretha Franklin …

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間18年前 (2006/06/05 21:16), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[轉貼]西洋老歌欣賞第003集--Aretha Franklin VS. Bob Dylan 節目長度:25分 格式:wma http://0rz.net/521sj 艾瑞莎富蘭克林是第一位稱雌1960年代的黑人女歌手, 曾獲十七座葛來美獎. 鮑勃狄倫是繼貓王之后, 最受景仰及贊譽的美國民謠之父. Respect唱出當時女性期待并且要求被尊重的心聲, 因而榮獲兩座葛萊美獎. Hotel California揭發了當時社會歪曲的價值觀, 因而榮獲最高榮耀的葛萊美獎. Respect Aretha Franklin     What you want? Baby, I got what you need. Do you know I got it? All I?m asking is for a little respect. When you come home just a little bit Hey baby just a little bit. When you get home just a little bit Mister just a little bit. I am not going to do you wrong cause I don?t want to. All I?m asking is for a little respect. When you come home just a little bit. Baby just a little bit when you get home just a little bit Yeah. I?m about to give you all of my money. And all I?m asking in return, honey, is to give me my profits. When you get home just a Yeah baby when you get home yeah Oh, your kisses sweeter than honey and guess what? So is my money. All I want you to do for me is give it to me when you get home. Yeah Baby whips it to me. Respect just a little bit when you get home now. RESPECT. Find out what it means to me. RESPECT. Take care. Oh, a little respect, whoa, baby, a little respect, I get tired, keep on trying. You?re running out of fooling, and I am not lying, respect. When you come home or you might walk in and find out I?m gone. I got to have a little respect. Like a Rolling Stone Bob Dylan Once upon a time you dressed so fine You threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn?t you? People would call, say, ?Beware doll, you?re bound to fall? You thought they were all kidding you You used to laugh about Everybody that was hanging out Now you don?t talk so loud Now you don?t seem so proud About having to be scrounging for your next meal. How does it feel How does it feel To be without a home Like a complete unknown Like a rolling stone? You?ve gone to the finest school all right, Miss Lonely But you know you only used to get juiced in it And nobody has ever taught you how to live on the street And now you find out you?re going to have to get used to it You said you?d never compromise With the mystery tramp, but know you realize He?s not selling any alibis As you stare into the vacuum of his eyes And say do you want to make a deal? How does it feel How does it feel To be on your own With no direction home Like a complete unknown Like a rolling stone? You never turned around to see the frowns on the jugglers and the clowns When they all come down and did tricks for you You never understood that it isn?t no good You shouldn?t let other people get your kicks for you You used to ride on the chrome horse with your diplomat Who carried on his shoulder a Siamese cat Isn?t it hard when you discover that He really wasn?t where it?s at After he took from you everything he could steal. How does it feel How does it feel To be on your own With no direction home Like a complete unknown Like a rolling stone? Princess on the steeple and all the pretty people They?re drinking, thinking that they got it made Exchanging all precious gifts But you?d better take your diamond ring, you?d better pawn it babe You used to be so amused At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used Go to him now, he calls you, you can?t refuse When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose You?re invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal. How does it feel How does it feel To be on your own With no direction home Like a complete unknown Like a rolling stone? Hotel California Eagles On a dark desert highway Cool wind in my hair Warm smell of Colitas rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance I saw a shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself ?This could be Heaven or this could be hell? Then she lit up the candle And she showed me the way There were voices down the corridor I though I heard them say…… *Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place(such a lovely face) Plenty of room at the Hotel California Anytime of year You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany twisted She got the Mercedes Benz She got a lot pretty Pretty boys that she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard Sweet summer sweet Some dance to remember Some dance to forget So I called up the Captain ?Please bring me my wine? He said ,?We haven?t had that spirit Here since nineteen sixty nine: And still those voices are calling from far away Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say…… *Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (such a lovely face) Plenty of room at the Hotel California What a nice surprise Bring you alibis Mirrors on the ceiling The pink champagne on ice and she said, ?We are all just prisoners here of our own device? And in the master?s chambers, They gathered for the beast They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can?t kill the beast Last thing I remember I was running for the door I had to find the passage back to the place I was before Relax, said the night man ?We are programmed to receive You can check out any time you like But you can never leave? 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中, 祝福您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 (from希望之聲) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.218.110

06/11 00:10, , 1F
超推aretha franklin!!!
06/11 00:10, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14X2wp8M (WesternMusic)