[轉貼] 西洋老歌欣賞第002集--John Lennon with …

看板WesternMusic作者 (金子陵)時間18年前 (2006/05/30 16:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[轉貼]西洋老歌欣賞第002集--John Lennon with The Beatles 節目長度:25分 格式:wma http://0rz.net/b31qH 約翰藍儂的創作主軸一直是追求世界和平, 反對戰爭殘害人類。 披頭四樂團從1960年代初期崛起, 是擁有最多冠軍專輯單曲的樂團。 昨天, 我的煩惱在天方邊…… 我有話對你說, 我想你會懂, 在我說話的時候, 我想牽你的手…… 想象每個人都活在當下, 活在和平之中, 沒有強占, 每個人分享全世界…… Yesterday The Beatles     Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they?re here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly, I?m not half to man I used to be, There?s a shadow hanging over me. Oh, yesterday came suddenly. Why she had to go I don?t know she wouldn?t say. I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Oh, I believe in yesterday. I want to hold your hand The Beatles Oh yeah, I?ll tell you something. I think you?ll understand. When I?ll say that something I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand. Oh please, say to me. You?ll let me be your man. And please, say to me. You?ll let me hold your hand. Now let me hold your hand. I want to hold your hand. And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It?s such a feeling that my love I can?t hide, I can?t hide, I can?t hide. Yeah, you?ve got that something. I think you?ll understand. When I?ll say that something I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand. And when I touch you I feel happy inside. It?s such a feeling that my love I can?t hide, I can?t hide, I can?t hide. YEH, you?ve got that something, I think you?ll understand. When I?ll feel that something I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand, I want to hold your hand. Imagine John Lennon Imagine there?s no heaven It?s easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people living for today… Imagine there?s no countries It isn?t hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people living life in peace Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man Imagine all the people sharing all the world… You may say I am a dreamer But I?m not the only one I hope someday you?ll join us. And the world will be as one 那些美好的、愛的記憶, 又充滿在我們心中, 祝福您, 擁有光明希望的每一天。 以上節目由憶湘為您企劃制作, 謝謝您的收聽,期待下一次的空中相聚。 (from 希望之聲) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.2.108

03/27 01:47, , 1F
這裡面放的歌都不是披頭四自己唱的!!!!!生氣!!!
03/27 01:47, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14V0KMeY (WesternMusic)