[祈福] Within Temptation - Our Farewell聽了會哭

看板Wei-Lun作者 (Dragula)時間17年前 (2007/01/28 22:20), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這時刻只能用這首歌表達大家心情了 http://0rz.tw/a62oV 小弟只能提供試聽 晚上大家就帶著不捨入眠吧 In my hands A legacy of memories 有一份回憶遺留在我手上 I can hear you say my name 我可以聽見你喊著我的名字 I can almost see your smile 我就快可以見到你的笑臉 Feel the warmth of your embrace 想去感覺你溫暖的擁抱 But there is nothing but silence now Around the one I loved 但現在你身邊只有一片沉寂 Is this our farewell? 是該告別的時候了嗎? Sweet darling you worry too much 親愛的你有太多的煩憂 My child sees sadness in your eyes 我的孩子看見你眼裡的憂傷 You are not alone in life Although you might think that you are 生命的旅途中你並不孤單即使你覺得很孤單 Never thought 從沒想過 This day would come so soon 這一天會來的那麼快 We had no time to say goodbye 我們沒有時間告別 How can the world just carry on? 這世界該怎麼繼續下去呢? I feel so lost when you are not at my side 你不在我身邊時我有一種迷失的感覺 But there's nothing but silence now Around the one I loved 但現在你身邊只有一片沉寂 Is this our farewell? 是該告別的時候了嗎? Sweet darling you worry too much 親愛的你有太多的煩憂 My child sees sadness in your eyes 我的孩子看見你眼裡的憂傷 You are not alone in life Although you might think that you are 生命的旅途中你並不孤單即使你覺得很孤單 So sorry your world is tumbling down 很抱歉你的世界是這樣運轉著 I will watch you through these nights 這些夜裏我會看著你 Rest your head and go to sleep 安心的沉沉的睡著 Because my child, this is not our farewell. 因為,我的孩子,這不是我?說再見的時刻 This is not our farewell. 這不是告別的時候 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.117.189.34
文章代碼(AID): #15lB56HH (Wei-Lun)