[徵求] project between YOU and TAIWAN

看板WTUC_talk作者 (雄九一號店 蜜醬我愛妳)時間3年前 (2020/05/28 01:30), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 3年前最新討論串1/1
哈囉~本篇為已畢業多年的西語系學姊代PO,如有違反板規請來信告知,會自刪,感恩! 歡迎有興趣的捧油們詳閱以下內容,可以直接跟學姊聯絡,站內信洽詢亦可。 Hi, Hope you are well. My name is Kate, I graduated from Wenzao, spanish major in 2008. I've been working as a flight crew in airline as well as a part time blogger. Recently I started a project called“The story between YOU and Taiwan”. Within this project, I would love to interview some people who are native inSp anish or from Centroam廨ica/Spain. This project has only one purpose, let people/readers know more story about Taiwan, especially after COVID-19. 「The publication NO has any commercial activity.」 There are some examples of the questions I would like to ask. 1. Full name 2. Country 3. Age ( you can keep it as a secret if you want ) 4. You professional. 5. How long have you been in Taiwan? 6. Where have you been in Taiwan now? 7. What made you come to Taiwan? 8. What do you feel about Taiwan after living in here? 9. Any special experience you what to share. 10. How do you introduce Taiwan to your family? 11. Do you have any plan in Taiwan? 12. What's the most special food you have tried? 13. What's the most different thing between your country and Taiwan? (culture/transportation/people/habit/outfit) 14. Use a word (en espa隳l) to describe Taiwan. - Thanks for reading all the questions, I will translate your replying in Chinese, and publish ONLY on my own website. (www.volartw.com) For the completeness, I hope you can choose a handsome/beautiful picture forme !!! Then you will find your post more easily on the page. If you are interested in sharing your experience and story, please let me know by replying to the email below. Time: Any time that works for you. Payment : $500 NTD / per person (transfer bank by bank) - I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards. Kate. E-mail: silvina1127@hotmail.com FB: Kate Chen IG: volar2018 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 180.217.226.15 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/WTUC_talk/M.1590600622.A.41C.html

05/29 01:06, 3年前 , 1F
是我同學!! :)
05/29 01:06, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1UpgEkGS (WTUC_talk)