[情報] 2012蒙地卡羅站 Loeb賽後訪問

看板WRC作者 (男達よマダオであれ)時間12年前 (2012/02/02 11:05), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文: http://0rz.tw/AmFzy 簡單翻一下 有錯請指正qq Sebastien Loeb got his bid to win the 2012 FIA World Rally Championship powered by Nokia off to the perfect start with victory on Rallye Monte-Carlo. Here's what the Citroen star had to say following his success. Loeb拿下蒙地卡羅的分站冠軍,在2012 WRC奪冠的路上有了完美的開始,以下是這位 Citroen巨星的賽後訪問。 Win number 68 of your career and your sixth win on Rallye Monte-Carlo. How has it felt to be back competing here? 拿到第68個分站冠軍及蒙地卡羅的第六冠,再度回到這邊比賽有什麼感想? “For sure it is a pleasure for me to be back in Monte-Carlo, but for different reasons. First, this is the most specific rally of the year; it’s a rally which is in France and it’s the home rally of my co-driver. We won this rally a lot of times and one more time today. I’m really happy to be back here.” 我很榮幸能再度回到蒙地卡羅,這當中包含一些特別的原因。第一,蒙地卡羅站是一年 中最特別的賽事,它是在法國的比賽,也同時是在副駕駛Daniel Elena的家鄉舉辦的比 賽(註)。我們之前就拿過幾次冠軍,而今天又獲勝了。我真的很開心能再度回來。 註:看了一下分站圖,本站好像只有一個service park是在主辦國摩納哥境內,賽事場 地都在法國領土(畢竟是全世界第二小的國家,很難找場地辦比賽),而Daniel Elena是 摩納哥人,因此車上正好是法國+摩納哥的組合。 Taking maximum points on the Power Stage also means your season has got off to the best possible start. 拿到Power Stage的最高分也代表了你在本季獲得了最棒的開始 “It couldn’t be better. Great start to take 28 points. There were nearly no mistakes, a little mistake with the tyre choice at the start, but there was some very good help from the team in the choices we made. [It was a] good drive and great atmosphere. Yes, it’s great to start the season like that.” 這再好不過了,拿到28分是很棒的開始。我們幾乎沒什麼失誤,只有一開始在輪胎的 選擇有點問題,但整個團隊還是做了很有幫助的決策。開起來很順,氣氛也不錯,能 有這樣的開季真的是太棒啦! What did you think of the five-day format? 你對五天的賽程安排有什麼看法? “I was not a fan, it’s not for me. I think it’s a bit long. I think it’s a bit long for everybody: for the journalists, the drivers and I’m not sure it brings more media for the two extra days. For the private drivers, it’s also more complicated, I’m not a fan of that.” 我不是很支持,這不太適合我,有點拖台錢。我覺得對記者和車手來說都有點太久了, 而且我也不確定多出來的兩天是不是吸引到更多的媒體。對私人車手來說,這也讓事 情變得更麻煩,我不太支持。 There are three manufacturers on the podium here; do you expect a big fight from not only Ford, but MINI as well? 本站有三個不同的車廠能站上頒獎台。除了Ford之外,你期待也能跟MINI來場大戰嗎? “You should ask Dani [Sordo] if he will be fast everywhere, he will try for sure. But yes, it looks good to have three manufacturers on the podium, hopefully it continues like this.” 你應該問一下Dani Sordo他是不是每場都跑那麼快,當然啦~他會試著那麼做。能有 三個車廠上頒獎台看起來的確不錯,希望這個情況可以繼續保持下去。 At the start of another WRC season are you feeling as passionate as you ever were about defending your title? 在這個新的WRC賽季,你對於衛冕冠軍是不是還有著一如往常的熱情呢? “Yes. It’s for that that I’m here. For sure my goal is to try and get another title, but it was another possibility to stop with eight. I still have the record and I don’t take the risk to lose in my last season. But I enjoy what I do: driving and fighting. I’m really happy to start again and the motivation is the same.” 肯定的,所以我才會在這嘛!我的目標當然是盡力並拿下另一個車手冠軍,但我也有 可能就停在八連霸。我依然是紀錄保持人,所以我也不怕輸掉。但我享受賽車與奮戰 ,我很開心能繼續參戰,而我的動機也未曾變過。 Finally, what can you say about the performance of your Citroen DS3 WRC? 最後可以談談你那台Citroen DS3 WRC的表現嗎? “The Citroen DS3 WRC worked like a dream. I felt comfortable from the start of the rally and I managed to get into a good rhythm. It’s a big gap to second, but I wouldn’t say that this was an easy win. We had to deal with all sorts of conditions and my lead was largely built on better tyre choices, which were mainly down to the work of Citroen Racing’s technical team and our tyre partner Michelin. For the first time in a long time in WRC, we were able to choose between five types of tyres and we always managed to pick the right tyres for the circumstances.” Citroen DS3 WRC跑起來真的很棒!我從比賽一開始就很蘇湖,並保持很好的節奏。雖 然海放第二名,但我不覺得贏得輕鬆。我們必須處理任何狀況,而我能領先是因為選 對胎了,感謝Citroen的技術團隊還有米其林。這是我們第一次有機會選擇五種輪胎, 而針對各種情況,我們都能押對寶。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.168.51 ※ 編輯: asd1 來自: 220.136.168.51 (02/02 11:06)

02/02 11:14, , 1F
a大推!!! 不過現在才第一站而已,未來還有得瞧!!!
02/02 11:14, 1F

02/02 15:10, , 2F
推!
02/02 15:10, 2F

02/02 18:59, , 3F
推翻譯!
02/02 18:59, 3F

02/03 15:38, , 4F
推!!
02/03 15:38, 4F