[閒聊] 阿洲和薰香族譜

看板WOW作者 (可憐的小孩)時間11年前 (2012/10/09 02:37), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
部落有個任務是要聽博學行者阿洲說故事 點燃薰香後會根據玩家的種族說一小段故事 不曉得聯盟有沒有 似乎沒 聽了故事之後蠻想了解其他種族他會怎麼說的 我網路上找不到中文的台詞 (沒藏寶箱就不會玩的代表Q_Q) 所以不知道有沒有大大能找到完整的中文版台詞 附上原文 後面通常會有一兩句po文鄉民自己的描述 For Tauren: Look at that. Your people revere their ancestors as well. And you cherish the land. We have much in common! Ah, but I see that your ancestors were nomads, whereas we Pandaren prefer the comforts of hearth and home. You'll find few travellers among us. In the spirit haze you can see eight Tauren kneeling before a chieftain, perhaps old Cairne Bloodhoof himself. For Horde Pandaren: "Ah, but you're no stranger to your past! A Pandaren from the Wandering Isle. I admit, I thought your homeland was just a legend. Pandaren from the Isle are far more adventurous than those on the mainland... it's in your blood!" For Orcs: "Astounding! A lineage of great warriors... From a different world, no less! It is rare for a Pandaren to leave his or her homeland. You are rightly proud of who you are." For Undead: "How fascinating. I thought you looked sickly - but now I see the truth. Your people suffer under the weight of a terrible darkness. What strength you must have, simply to press on forward!" Will post a screenshot of the ghosts. For Blood Elves: "Ah, noble is your lineage! Your people possess GREAT power, and all the terrible burdens that come with it. Equally great has been your suffering. Now I see why you call yourself 'Blood' elves." 4 groups appear each with one male and one female blood elf, 3 groups standing in line behind the 4th group kneeling in front. I couldn't recognize any characters though the clothes each group wears varies greatly. Behind the Blood elves stand a male and a female Nightelf, both seem to were druidic clothes For Trolls: Oh my - as I suspected. Your ancestry dates back to the dawn of the world. Great were the ancient empires of the trolls. I see a spark in your eyes, a powerful will - you wish to be great again, yes? For Goblins: Lorewalker Cho says: Well... that's interesting. It appears most of your ancestors died in a fire. Oh my. Your people put themselves at great personal risk in the name of progress! I wish more Pandaren had your initiative. In the spirit haze, there are several goblins. About 1/3 are dead on the ground and on fire, 1/3 are running around also on fire, and the last 1/3 are cowering or standing in place. 來自wowhead的推文 http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31167 這個任務真的很有意思 我玩的時間很少所以任務幾乎都跳掉 就只有這個我很想慢慢把他看完 我的本尊+分身也只能看到牛頭跟血精的族譜 (帳號滿滿的馬尾女血精A_A+) 不知道有沒有完整的中文台詞呢o_O? -- 眾所期待的319魔獸全球記者會所公布的頭條大消息,無疑就是5.0資料片的最終大頭目, 正是目前部落現任大酋長:卡爾洛斯‧地獄吼本人!這個令聯盟恨得牙養養,部落也難以 心服的角色,終於將在《潘達利亞之謎》畫下其人生的句點…就讓我們立刻來探討這一切 的成因,與卡爾洛斯背後的功與過。

03/19 23:02,
中二吼竟然要死 我要回鍋殺他
03/19 23:02
標題 [新聞] 中二吼必須死!魔獸世界成功掀起回鍋熱潮。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.236.102

10/09 11:43, , 1F
我也很喜歡這串任務 =w=
10/09 11:43, 1F

10/09 12:44, , 2F
中二吼必須死!
10/09 12:44, 2F

10/09 13:36, , 3F
二吼必須死!