[閒聊] 對KOR之戰賽後訪談(來自官網)

看板Volleyball作者 (無辜鄉民)時間17年前 (2006/11/04 18:08), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Korea lacked concentration 韓國缺少了集中力 Korea 韓國 Head Coach Kim Myeong-Soo: I feel very sad to lose this game. The players lacked concentration, so we will have a meeting before the next two matches to refocus. 總教練Kim Myeong-Soo:對於輸掉這場比賽我非常的傷心。我們的球員缺少集中力, 因此在下兩場比賽之前,我們會先面談來提昇集中力。 Captain Kim Sa-Nee: We tried hard to win, just like in the match against Poland, but unfortunately we lost both these games in the tie-break. 隊長Kim Sa-Nee:我們嘗試著努力去贏,但就像對波蘭的比賽一般,很不幸的,我們 都在最後的加賽中輸掉了。 Kim Yeon-Koung: I feel the same way as the captain. We lost in exactly the same way as in the match against Poland. From the next game we have to concentrate on every point one by one, from the very beginning of the match. Kim Yeon-Koung:我跟我們隊長想的一樣。就跟波蘭的比賽輸的方式一樣。從下一場比 賽開始,從一開始比賽後我們將會注重每一分。 Chinese Taipei 台灣 Head Coach Lin Kuang Hung: I am very happy to win such a tight game, and very proud of the team for showing such patience. Our daily training is the reason for our victories. 總教練林光宏:贏了這場艱難的比賽我超開心的,也對我們的隊伍秀出這樣強的忍耐力感 到非常的驕傲。我們勝利的理由就是每天的練習。 Captain Chen Shu Li: Although the Korean players are strong and did well in this game to make it very difficult, we played at our best to win. We got the victory because we planned our strategy very carefully for the Koreans’ fast volleyball. 隊長陳淑俐:雖然韓國球員很強,也打的很好,導致這場比賽很艱苦,但是我們打出我們 最好的球技而贏。因為我們先小心地計畫了對於韓國快速排球的戰略,所以我們勝利了。 來源:http://0rz.tw/01203 -- 如果有翻得奇怪的地方請告知,謝謝。 ^_^ 先來去買晚餐吃,對日本隊的晚餐後再來翻譯 XD -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.147.3 ※ 編輯: diabla 來自: 61.57.147.3 (11/04 18:23)

11/04 18:28, , 1F
謝謝你的翻譯 ^_^
11/04 18:28, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15J6QnoI (Volleyball)