[分享]Demons - Imagine Dragons(陳胤百 Cover)消失

看板Vocal作者時間9年前 (2015/01/12 01:23), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1031936390156473 Demons When the days are cold and the cards all fold And the saints we see are all made of gold 這些天我冷靜下來 將回億一一摺疊收藏 那些所謂的聖人也不過由金錢堆積而成 When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the blood’s run stale 當你的想像落空 因為那位曾為他歡呼 骨子裡卻是個最差勁的人 I want to hide the truth 我想隱瞞真相 I want to shelter you 我想守護你 But with the beast inside 但就像困不住的野獸 There’s nowhere we can hide 我們沒有可以隱瞞的地方 No matter what we breed 不論我們是 如何是被養育 We still are made of greed 我們仍然是因為慾望而存在 This is my kingdom come This is my kingdom come When you feel my heat 當你感受我的體溫 Look into my eyes 看著我的眼底深處 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 Don’t get too close 不要靠近我 It’s dark inside 這裡只有黑暗 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 When the curtain’s call 到了謝幕的時候 Is the last of all 那最後一次 When the lights fade out 當燈光暗下 All the sinners crawl 所有罪惡開始蠕動 So they dug your grave 當你被眾人掘墓般地圍剿時 And the masquerade 那些你以為會為自己掩護的朋友 Will come calling out 搶著出面指責 At the mess you made 你的過錯 I Don’t want to let you down 不想令你失望 But I am hell bound 但我身在煉獄裡 Though this is all for you 雖然這一切都是為了你 I Don’t want to hide the truth 別隱藏所有真相 No matter what we breed 不論我們是 如何是被養育 We still are made of greed 我們仍然是因為慾望而存在 This is my kingdom come This is my kingdom come When you feel my heat 當你感受我的體溫 Look into my eyes 看著我的眼底深處 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 Don’t get too close 不要靠近我 It’s dark inside 這裡只有黑暗 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 They say it's what you make 他們指責你糾由自取 I say it's up to fate 我說這命運如此 It's woven in my soul 它是與生俱來的 交織在靈魂中 I need to let you go 我必須讓你走 Your eyes, they shine so bright 但你的眼神 多麼的燦翠耀眼 I wanna save that light 我想保留住 那道光芒 I can't escape this now 我無法逃開了 Unless you show me how 除非你告訴我怎麼做 When you feel my heat 當你感受我的體溫 Look into my eyes 看著我的眼底深處 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 Don’t get too close 不要靠近我 It’s dark inside 這裡只有黑暗 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 It’s where my demons hide 這是我內心藏著魔鬼的地方 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.230.63.141 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Vocal/M.1420997030.A.5F0.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Kih6cNm (Vocal)