[情報] skype 信息提醒只向當前使用設備推送

看板VoIP作者 (鋼鐵人)時間9年前 (2014/12/08 18:54), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
手機偶爾收不到skype的通知訊息,原因在此. (三個月前消息,因為版上沒有相關文章,如有類似文章重複,請告知刪除!謝謝!) 原文連結:http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2014-08/21/c_126899887.htm 译者:梁爽 百度新闻与新华网国际频道合作稿件,转载请注明出处。 新華網8月21日電据美國科技博客Gizmodo報導,Skype剛剛公佈了其最新的特性,解決 了一個看似簡單但卻讓用戶很頭疼的問題。更新後,Skype的新信息提醒只會推送到用戶 當前使用的設備上。 這一更新解決了用戶經常遇到的煩惱:坐在電腦旁邊,使用電腦聊天時,手邊的手機 與平板電腦也會嗡嗡振動個不停,而收到的消息和電腦上完全一樣。同時推送的想法當然 D很好,但是那是在不知道在使用哪台設備的情況下的保險措施。如果我已經在電腦上登錄 ,看著新信息,我真的還需要手機和平板電腦上也顯示相同的信息推送嗎?更何況,手機 和平板電腦多半也就在我手邊。 Skype的工程師們最近著手解決了這個問題: 如果你在多個設備上同時使用Skype,並且就在平板上和朋友們聊天,那麼新消息提 醒就只會出現在平板上,其他設備上不會有。你可以專注於聊天,而不會被其他設備上的 提示音所打擾。當然,如果你沒有正在使用任何設備,信息提醒則會被推送到所有的 設備上。 這一特性不難理解,卻一直沒什麼人做。很顯然,如果你正在使用某個設備上的程序 ,那麼程序一定知道你正在使用它。那麼為什麼那麼多App都對這個問題視而不見呢?不 過至少Skype邁出了這一步,其他的app程序員們,趕緊的。 英文原文: Skype Just Fixed the Single Most Annoying Thing About Notifications Skype just announced a great new feature that should be part of every single app, plugin, or digital service you use: When you're actively Skyping, the app's notifications will only go to the device you're currently using. Why didn't this kind of setup become a universal standard, like,five years ago? This update solves a problem you likely endure pretty much every time you sit at a computer: Email, chat, and social media notifications being delivered to your laptop, your tablet, and your phone, all at the same time. That's great when you're not using the app in question. But if I'm already signed in to Gmail on my computer, and I'm already looking at a pop-up notification for a new email, do I really need my phone (which is probably right next to my laptop) and my tablet (which is probably next to my roommate's elbow on the couch) buzzing/honking/dinging with the exact same information? The folks at Skype, blessedly, see the folly here, and have taken steps to solve this 21st century annoyance. If you are signed in to Skype on multiple devices (a laptop, tablet and a smartphone) and you are sending chat messages to a group of friends from your tablet. Skype will only send new message notifications to your tablet and not to any of your other devices. All of your other devices will remain blissfully silent. You can continue to focus on the most important thing, your conversations, without being disturbed by the bleeping and buzzing from all of your other devices. Naturally, if you're not actively Skyping on any of your devices, you'll get notifications every gadget that's signed in to the service. And call notifications will always go to all of your devices, because maybe you don't want to video chat on your smartphone when you're close enough to answer on your laptop. All of this is so seemingly simple, it makes you wonder why everyone isn't doing it. Clearly your email, chat, and social media accounts know when you're logged in and doing stuff. Many of those services have dedicated mobile apps with push notifications and location-based settings. They can see you thumb-tapping away on your smartphone, or merrily swiping on your tablet, or mousing around on your computer. Why are these apps feigning ignorance? It's like Twitter's little birdie is sitting next to you at the bar, watching you tweet, only to go flying out the door to peck on your living room window when someone RTs you. Thank you, Skype, for ending the madness. And to every other app on the internet: Please take note. 心得: 自身遇到的問題,同時使用android ver app以及PC版本, 當使用電腦版skype後離開電腦改用手機,有訊息當我離開電腦沒多久對方馬上就回覆 而此時若沒有打開手機的skype app就無法發現已經回復,而是只發到電腦上, 如果是緊急事件,要注意! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 122.147.15.66 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/VoIP/M.1418036061.A.BCF.html
文章代碼(AID): #1KXODTlF (VoIP)