[外電] Carter's Improved Play Sparks Nets' Run

看板VinceCarter作者 (Allez!!)時間16年前 (2008/01/08 18:04), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Nets 看板] 作者: chinlingts (C'est La Vie) 看板: Nets 標題: [外電] Carter's Improved Play Sparks Nets' Run 時間: Tue Jan 8 14:33:26 2008 Carter's Improved Play Sparks Nets' Run by Al Iannazzone Monday, January 7, 2008 Vince Carter's left eye was blood red last week and still has some traces in it from a shot he took from Washington forward Caron Butler. But it hasn't affected Carter's vision, shot or play-making ability. 上個禮拜 Vince Carter 的左眼血紅,當他在 Caron Butler 面前進球時 甚至還沒消散,但 Butler 還是完全無法對他造成任何影響。 The All-Star shooting guard can see fine, and anyone watching the team can see that Carter's play over the past two weeks is a major reason the Nets (17-16) have won 7-of-8. 如果你有在注意這支球隊,你將會發現 Carter 過去兩週的亮眼表現。 Carter is on a quiet roll by his standards. He hasn't had the big 40-point night or 25-point fourth quarter. Carter is playing smart, efficiently, making plays for his teammates and hitting clutch shots. 但事實上以 Carter 的程度來說,這只是他一般的表現,目前為止他還沒 有單場 40 分或第四節獨得 25 分的表現。現在的 Carter 打得更聰明、 更有效率,他為隊友創造機會,並不斷投進關鍵球。 He's doing the things the Nets are giving him $66 million to do. 這就是籃網給他 6,600 萬希望他能做到的事。 "It's just my mentality that late in games if they're going to put the ball in my hands, I'm going to make a play for my team," Carter said. 「這是我的遊戲規則,他們有信心把球交到我手上,我就有信心把球投進 。」Carter 說。 "They have the confidence in me that I'll make the right play, find the open guy. It's a great feeling. I accept it with open arms, and I also accept the criticism if I don't make the play or I miss a shot and we don't win." ......上篇文章翻過了。 Carter has been on both sides, but lately it's been the former. Carter 的表現有好有壞,但最近顯然是好的那面。 He's averaging 24.9 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.6 assists in the past eight games. Carter was averaging 20.9 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists over his first 20 games while Richard Jefferson carried the Nets. 過去八場比賽 Carter 平均每場 24.9 分、6.1 籃板、5.6 助攻,而他前 20場的表現是 20.9 分、5.1 籃板、4.5 助攻,這段期間靠 RJ 撐起籃網 隊。 When Carter isn't scoring, he's setting up young big men Sean Williams and Josh Boone for dunks. Carter did both in Saturday's 113-107 win at Atlanta – the Nets' fifth straight. 當 Carter 沒在得分時,他也沒閒著。他為兩位年輕的禁區球員創造了一 次又一次攻擊籃框的機會。而在對老鷹、籃網的第五場連勝中兩件事情他 同時做到了。 He had 29 points and six assists. Carter made amends for a late turnover that led to a Hawks' layup by knocking down an 18-foot jumper on the Nets' next trip that made it a four-point game with one minute remaining. "He's just stepping up," Jason Kidd said. "Whatever the defense gives, he takes, whether it's a 15-footer or it's a lob to Josh or Sean." This run started in Miami on Dec. 20 when Carter canned a big three-pointer late in regulation of a game the Nets won in overtime. Two nights later, he drained another late three to lift the Nets over the Warriors. In the Nets' last two wins, Carter is averaging 29.5 points on 18 shots per game. 這幾段之前都大概敘述過了。 "His attack has been phenomenal," coach Lawrence Frank said. "He's playing very, very well and very, very smart. That's kind of what we need." 教練 Lewrence Frank 說:「他的表現太令人驚艷了,他打得非常非常好 、也非常非常聰明,這正是我們最需要的。」 --    樹多必有枯枝,人多必有白痴             樹不要皮必死無疑,人不要臉天下無敵 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.119.185 ※ 編輯: baof 來自: 116.59.38.145 (02/19 21:50)
文章代碼(AID): #17WqgJVw (VinceCarter)