[外電] Crucial Vin Streak

看板VinceCarter作者 (Allez!!)時間16年前 (2008/01/08 18:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Nets 看板] 作者: chinlingts (C'est La Vie) 看板: Nets 標題: [外電] Crucial Vin Streak 時間: Tue Jan 8 13:49:44 2008 Crucial Vin Streak - Carter Stepping Up for New Jersey by Fred Kerber January 7, 2008 Jason Kidd has collected triple doubles like a kid with baseball cards. Richard Jefferson has averaged 23-plus points and been a tenant at the foul line. The two young power starters, Josh Boone and Sean Williams, have provided the voltage for the transition game with energy. Jason Kidd 如喝水般地又拿下一次大三元,RJ 也錦上添花攻下 23 分, 這傢伙簡直把罰球線當自己家一樣。另外,禁區雙兄弟這兩位超級新秀也 帶來了不少能量。 Every game, somebody has emerged off the bench to inject adrenaline that prevents the Nets from flatlining. 每場比賽總是有人從板凳跳出來拯救即將潰散的頹勢。 All of those elements have been crucial to the Nets' season-high five-game winning streak and seven victories in eight games. 這就是為什麼籃網隊可以取得本季新高的五連勝,並在最近的八場比賽中 贏得七場。 And then there's Vince Carter. 當然,我們還有 Vince Carter. "He's just stepping up and whatever the defense gives, he takes. Whether it's a 15-footer or it's a lob to Josh or Sean," said Kidd. 「他總是可以勇往直前,無論怎樣的防守都阻擋不了他,15呎跳投、高拋 球給阿布跟香威....怎樣都好,反正他就是有辦法應對。」隊長說。 During the 7-1 run, that the Nets hope to continue tomorrow in Charlotte, Carter has continually made big play after big play. He's had great numbers in the stretch: 24.9 points, 6.1 rebounds, 5.6 assists, .461 shooting. But there have been special moments. 在這一連串七勝一敗的比賽中,阿卡完成了一個又一個的好球,平均每場 拿下 24.9 分、6.1 籃板和 5.6 次助攻,命中率也達到 46.1% ,除此之 外,還有許多的關鍵好球。 Against Miami, he hit a 3-pointer to set up overtime where he made four free throws; against Golden State he again took a Jefferson pass for a decisive trey at 24.6 and overcame nine turnovers with 12 rebounds, six steals; he scored 21 in the loss to Detroit; against Washington, he fed Williams for two scores late, sealing the win; at Milwaukee, he scored eight points in the stretch, putting the Nets ahead for good and took a huge offensive rebound to deny the Bucks; at Orlando, his two FTs at :25.2 brought the final 96-95 score; against Charlotte he kept the Nets alive with 15 first quarter points, finished with 30 and seven assists; Saturday at Atlanta, Carter scored 16 points in the fourth quarter, hitting a gut-punch 18-footer with 1:00 left after the Hawks got to within two. 對熱火,投進三分將比賽拉進延長賽並罰進四球;對勇士,又接到 RJ 的 傳球投進關鍵三分;在輸給活賽的比賽中得到 21 分;對巫師,靠傳給香 威的關鍵助攻取得勝利;對公鹿,關鍵時刻拿下八分,並搶到關鍵的進攻 籃板;對魔術,終場前 25.2 秒罰進兩球,幫助球隊拿下勝利;對山貓, 第一節拿下 15 分,終場拿下 30 分和 7 助攻;對老鷹,第四節攻下 16 分,終場前一分鐘並投進關鍵兩分球。 A pass, shot or rebound, he just has been making the right play, the key play. And it's no coincidence the Nets are winning. 無論是傳球、得分,還是籃板,他完成一次又一次的關鍵好球,在這樣的 情況下籃網隊實在沒有輸球的可能。 "I've been trying," said Carter, averaging 21.9 points, 5.4 rebounds and 4.8 assists overall. "It's always tough when ... you're not winning. 「我一直都努力在嘗試(保持高檔表現),」Carter說,他整季的平均是 21.9 分、5.4 籃板和 4.8 助攻。「這並不容易....尤其是球隊正在輸球 時。」 "If teams play me one-on-one, I'm still going to try and make the play and I have the confidence to knock down the shot if it's there," said Carter. "It's a great feeling. I accept it with open arms and I also accept the criticism if I don't make the play or I miss a shot. . . . That's just my approach and my mentality: If they have the confidence putting the ball in my hand late, well, I might as well have the confidence in myself." Carter:「遭遇一對一防守,我得試著把球搞進,我必須給自己信心。這 種感覺非常好,我熱在其中,而嘗試失敗時我也願意接受批評....這就是 我比賽的方式、我的守則:你們有信心把球交到我手上,我就有信心把球 投進。A doctor examined Jefferson's right knee yesterday and determined all was fine. It was also determined that no additional tests are needed and the Nets' leading scorer is not expected to miss any games, a team spokesman said. Jefferson tweaked his knee Saturday, but continued playing. 總之就是 RJ 的傷勢沒什麼問題,不會錯過任何一場比賽。 --    樹多必有枯枝,人多必有白痴             樹不要皮必死無疑,人不要臉天下無敵 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.119.185 ※ 編輯: baof 來自: 116.59.38.145 (02/19 21:50)
文章代碼(AID): #17Wqfcj5 (VinceCarter)