[轉錄][翻譯]Perfection isn't great for Yankees' Wang

看板Viator83Chia作者 (我找到GIVING了!)時間17年前 (2007/03/02 20:23), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 CMWang 看板] 作者: reversy (飄) 看板: CMWang 標題: [翻譯] Perfection isn't great for Yankees' … 時間: Fri Mar 2 20:03:15 2007 ※ 引述《xiemark (aisinjuro)》之銘言: : 標題: [外電] Perfection isn't great for Yankees' Wang : 時間: Fri Mar 2 16:10:50 2007 : : Perfection isn't great for Yankees' Wang 完美對王來講仍不夠好 : By PETER ABRAHAM : THE JOURNAL NEWS : : Robert F. Bukaty/The Associated Press : Johnny Damon hits a homer in the first inning of the Yankees' first : exhibition game. 戴蒙在洋基的第一場熱身賽中於首局打出了全壘打。 : :: : : (Original publication: March 2, 2007) : : : TAMPA, Fla. - Chien-Ming Wang faced six batters yesterday when the : Yankees opened the exhibition season against the Minnesota Twins. : 昨天王建民在洋基面對雙城的熱身首戰中面對了六名打者, : Five of the Twins grounded out, and one lined to left. Wang threw only : 19 pitches and left the mound to loud cheers from the sellout crowd at : Legends Field. 其中有五名打出滾地球出局,另一人則打出左外野的高飛球。 : : Great start to the season, right? 記者問:「對於這球季來講是很棒的開始吧?」 : : "No, my pitches were up," Wang said after the Yankees finished off a 6-1 : victory. "It was just one game in the spring. No problem. But I need to : do better." 「不,我投的球太高了。」王在洋基以六比一獲勝後回答記者的問題。「這只是 春訓中的一場比賽,雖然每有太大的問題,但我必須做到更好。」 : It's hard to better perfection or the 19-6 record Wang had last season : when he finished second in the Cy Young Award voting in the American : League. But the 26-year-old is determined to find a way. 很難比拿下19勝6敗並獲得美聯賽揚獎第二名更完美的表現了,但這位26歲的 年輕人下定決心要找尋方法做到更好。 : Wang made commercials for McDonald's, Nike and other companies during : the offseason in his native Taiwan, more than doubling what he will earn : playing baseball this season. But he broke away in January and spent a : month in Arizona with a personal trainer. 王在球季外時間替他的家鄉台灣拍了麥當勞、耐吉及其他公司的廣告,那些收入 是他上個球季薪水的兩倍以上。但他選擇在一月就離開了台灣,並且花一個月 的時間在坦帕做自主訓練。 : He reported to Tampa with stronger legs and better defined abdominal : muscles. Wang hopes his increased level of fitness will help him get : through the summer. 當春訓開始時,王帶著強壯的腿部肌肉與更明顯的腹肌向球隊報到。他希望 他增強的身體素質能讓他在整個球季有好表現。 : "I got tired in some games last season," he said. "I want to change : that." 「去年球季我在一些比賽中感到疲累」他說,「我要改變那種狀況。」 : Manager Joe Torre has been around Wang enough to know that his : accomplishments of a year ago won't change the pitcher who has become : his ace. 總教練托瑞已經對王有一定程度的了解,他知道去年了不起的成就並不會對這位 剛晉升為球隊王牌的投手有影響。 : "He's got such a great way about him, especially for being in New York : and having the success he had," Torre said. "He just looks like it as : it's his job." 「他有很棒的情緒管理能力,特別在於他能應付在紐約打球的沉重壓力,並平淡地 面對他所獲得的成功。」托瑞說。「他將許多優秀的表現當作他應該盡的義務。」 : Catcher Jorge Posada stayed on Wang yesterday to tighten up his arm : angle and put more sinking motion on his fastball. But even though his : pitches were up, the Twins couldn't do much with them. 捕手波沙達昨天接王建民投球,特別固定王出手的角度以讓他的快速球有多點下沉的 移動。 : "That's what the sinker will do for you," Posada said. "But he missed a : few times." 「這就是伸卡球投手要做的事。」波沙達說。「但他失手了幾次。」 : With two outs in the second, Wang wanted to bury a fastball against : Jason Kubel. The ball floated, however, and Kubel was able to line it to : left. But Hideki Matsui was there to make the catch. 第二局比賽兩出局時,王想要塞快速球到庫柏的內角,但那球飄起來了, 所以庫柏可以將它打成左外野的飛球;不過松井在那完成了接殺。 : "(Wang) wasn't happy with himself. But he had good stuff," Torre said. : "He spoils you so much with how efficient he is. So if he misses by a : little bit, he feels he's not right. But I was pleased." 「王對於自己的表現不是很高興,但他還是有很好的球質。」托瑞說。「他用很高的效率 寵壞我了!所以當他因為表現有一點點偏差而感到不大對勁時,我還是感到很欣慰。」 : Wang wants to incorporate his slider and changeup more often this season : to keep hitters from focusing on his sinker. Posada is stressing game : preparation, telling Wang to spend more time studying opposing hitters. 王想要在新的球季中多搭配一點滑球與變速球來保護他的伸卡球。波沙達則強調 於比賽的準備,他告訴王要多花點時間研究對戰的打者。 : Can Wang be even better than he was last season? It's hard for Torre to : imagine. 王能夠比去年球季表現的更好嗎?托瑞很難去想像。 : "I don't know if he can pitch better than that. I can't say if he struck : out more people (he'd be better), but that's not his game," the manager : said. "As far as I was concerned, I felt he was pretty consistent all : year. He'll get better through experience but as far as his physical : abilities, he's got a pretty good grip." 「我不知道他是否能投的比去年好。或許他會多三振一些人(那他會變更好), 不過那就不是王的比賽了。」托瑞說。「就我的觀察,他去年整年都保持的很好, 未來他會藉由經驗更加成長;不過就體能條件來講,他已經有很高的掌控力了。」 : Wang's newfound status brings with it additional responsibilities, : including answering questions from a growing number of reporters from : Taiwanese media outlets. Playful with teammates and friends, he is : introverted in interviews. But he's working on that, too. 王的耀眼表現替他帶來許多球場外的負擔,其中包含回答大量增加的台灣媒體問題。 能跟隊友及朋友談笑風生的王,在訪談中往往顯得有點內向;關於這點, 王也在努力改進著。 : "I know people in Taiwan are watching," he said. "I am proud of that. : It's important for baseball in Taiwan." 「我知道台灣的人在看著。」他說。「我感到很驕傲,這對台灣的棒球發展很重要。」 : It's equally as important for the Yankees. 這對洋基來講也是同等地重要。 : "That guy can be special," Posada said. "He was great for us last season : and he could get better if he does the work. He has all the tools." 「這傢伙可能會大放異彩喔!」波沙達說。「他去年對我們來講相當重要,而且 如果他繼續努力,他可以變的更好。他有所有好投手具備的特質!」 : Reach Peter Abraham at pabraham@lohud.com and read his Yankees blog at : www.lohud.com/blogs. : Translated By Piau : -- : ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) : ◆ From: 211.23.177.142 : 推 niauson:Posada好嚴格.... 03/02 18:19 : 推 bluehttp:呼~看完了 雖然有些字看不懂 但大致了解 03/02 18:24 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.34.177 ※ 編輯: reversy 來自: 140.122.34.177 (03/02 20:04) ※ 編輯: reversy 來自: 140.122.34.177 (03/02 20:06) ※ 編輯: reversy 來自: 140.122.34.177 (03/02 20:08) ※ 編輯: reversy 來自: 140.122.34.177 (03/02 20:10) ※ 編輯: reversy 來自: 140.122.34.177 (03/02 20:14)

03/02 20:18,
有看有推
03/02 20:18

03/02 20:21,
03/02 20:21

03/02 20:21,
推~~~~
03/02 20:21
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.170.28.53

03/02 21:07, , 1F
我受不了媒體把熱身賽大肆宣揚..熱身賽輸贏根本不重要
03/02 21:07, 1F