[情報] Utada's a global sensation

看板Utada作者 (宅光快來台開演唱會!)時間14年前 (2010/01/19 00:31), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Utada's a global sensation Japanese mega-pop star draws inspiration from two cultures By Tracy Chan Metromix January 15, 2010 來源:http://0rz.tw/XMpM1 --------------------------------------------------------------------- How are you different from pop stars who don't write and produce their own songs? I spend more time writing songs than singing them. It never crossed my mind to have other people write songs for me. It's like one process for me; writing, arranging and singing. For me, I can't see any part of it being done by someone else. Does being raised in two different cultures give you added insight for your music? Yes, definitely. It's a big part of who I am as a human being, and I think it shows in my music. My first passport photo was ... as a baby, with my mom holding me. I guess I was always a bit of an outsider, wherever I was. In New York, people would look at me as a Japanese person, and in Tokyo, people would look at me as the girl from New York. Do you still feel that way? Yes, but now I feel comfortable that way. You might not realize it, but everyone feels like an outsider on some level, especially when you're growing up. What's your favorite music? I have this connection with '80s music or even older stuff. I've always listened to Prince. I was raised on The Beatles and T. Rex. I really love the Cocteau Twins. What are you planning for your Hawaii performance? I'm planning to do a bit of everything; old Japanese songs and some recent Japanese songs, along with songs from my American albums. Name one of your songs that has special personal meaning for you. Wow, I just realized that yesterday was my 11th anniversary since my debut in Japan. Looking back, there's so many songs and albums I've done. A constant favorite is "Hikari" (English version "Simple and Clean") for the game Kingdom Hearts. In Japanese, the title means "light," and it's the same character as my name, Hikaru, so it was a very personal song for me. Do you sing in the shower? Actually, I don't. Well, sometimes, I put my hair back with shampoo or conditioner and sing Elvis Presley's "(You Ain't Nothing But a) Hound Dog," while I'm waiting for the conditioner to work. Do you ever get your own songs stuck in your head after you're done with them? I'm pretty sick of them by the time I'm done recording. When I'm working on a song, it'll stay in my head constantly though. 真是辛苦妳了XD You've been described as very humble. Do you ever regret being famous? I used to when I was younger (around 17), because when you're that young and that famous, you get all the cons of being famous and none of the pros. You can't buy a car or a house. You just want a normal high school life. You want to hang out with your friends, but you can't. You want to walk around, but you can't. It's difficult enough at that age to just grow up, and growing up in public can get really awkward sometimes. But I just wanted to live with it, and it's made me a better person in a lot of ways. 阿光乖..(摸頭ing) Is there anyone special in your life right now? Yes, there is. I think it's nice to have someone. After you work hard, you feel better, being with someone. 似乎洋溢著幸福阿~ What's next for you? I'll be touring in the United States. After that I'm going to promote the new album a little more, and the single, "Dirty Desire." I might do a cover album, or I might take a break just to get some fresh ideas. 什麼時候才有亞洲巡演T_T... -- 阿光慶生新聞! 說實在的這篇是來灌水用的...宅光生日當然要熱鬧點! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.231.2.185

01/19 08:56, , 1F
我看到她說還要休息就....
01/19 08:56, 1F

01/20 03:59, , 2F
XDDD
01/20 03:59, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1BL8pwJy (Utada)