Fw: Jeff Green經紀人:近半數球隊對他有興趣

看板UTAH-JAZZ作者 (湖人最該自盡的人:顆比)時間12年前 (2012/06/19 10:24), 編輯推噓-1(011)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Jeff Green Drawing Interest From 12 To 14 Teams http://goo.gl/ZKG2I Via SI.com/Sam Amick David Falk, agent for Jeff Green, has had exploratory contract talks with "12 to 14 teams." Jeff Green的經紀人David Falk,最近正在跟12-14支球隊討論可能的新合約。 "I know that (the Celtics) want Jeff to come back, from (general manager) Danny (Ainge) to the owners to Doc and to his teammates," Falk said. Falk表示:「我知道賽爾提克全隊的人,無論是總管Ainge、老闆們、教練Rivers, 甚至於他的隊友們,都希望Jeff能回來。」 "He loves Boston. We're waiting to see what happens with KG, what happens with Ray...There are other teams that could be very, very interesting to him around the league that will also have cap room. 「而Jeff也的確對波士頓有愛。但我們也會觀望KG、Ray Allen這兩人,接下來會做 的決定。畢竟聯盟也有其他球隊,不但對Jeff有意願,也有足夠的薪資空間把他弄 過來。」 "We've picked out three or four teams, of which Boston is one, that he has a high level of interest in talking to. I would say that Boston is the incumbent, but I've learned in this business not to assume things. Nothing is guaranteed." 「我們目前的候選名單有3-4隊,賽爾提克當然是其中一支,畢竟那有是他最有意願 效力的。我想說的是:賽隊目前的確居於領先地位,但商業行為畢竟不是可以假設 與保證的。」 Falk promises to drive a hard bargain. Falk也坦承:未來的談約將是一場硬仗。 "With the possible exception of (Brooklyn point guard) Deron Williams, I think that Jeff will probably be the No. 1 unrestricted free agent on the market," Falk said. "It's not like we have LeBron (James) and (Dwyane) Wade and all these guys floating around. Falk又說:「我認為除了Deron Williams之外,Jeff會是另一個市場上的頭號等級 不受限自由球員。畢竟,市面上也沒有像LeBron與Wade那樣的超級巨星了。」 "I'd be very surprised if Deron Williams winds up anywhere besides Dallas or New Jersey (Brooklyn). So the next guy in the pecking order is Jeff Green.” 「假如Deron最後的選擇不是在小牛或籃網間二選一,我會很驚訝。換句話說,我們家 的Jeff,將會是下一個會被熱烈追逐的人。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.134.186 ※ 編輯: gratitude 來自: 210.240.237.120 (06/19 10:24)

06/19 10:24, , 1F
沒病的話是個SF人才
06/19 10:24, 1F

06/19 10:37, , 2F
不可能來油他
06/19 10:37, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ft-B5BJ (UTAH-JAZZ)