[轉錄] Deron Williams 'nervous' about Nets

看板UTAH-JAZZ作者 (小太陽)時間13年前 (2011/02/25 18:08), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Deron Williams 'nervous' about Nets Deron Williams對於籃網隊『感到不安』 EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Deron Williams won't consider signing a contract extension with the Nets this summer. But the two-time All-Star said on Thursday there is a "strong possibility" that he would sign a new contract with the Nets after his current contract runs out at the end of the 2012-13 season. Deron Williams已經決定今年不會考慮跟籃網隊續約。但兩次入選全明星的他 在星期四表示『極有可能』在2012-13賽季結束後與籃網隊續約。 "It all depends on how the next year goes," Williams said on Thursday during his introductory news conference at the Nets practice facility in East Rutherford. 「這要看明年怎樣囉!」Williams在籃網隊訓練館召開的記者會上如此說道。 Williams can become a free agent after next season. Williams can't opt out until after next season and can't sign an extension until July 2011. Williams明年可以成為自由球員。同時他在下季結束前不能離隊也不能在 今年7月前續約。 The former Utah Jazz point guard said the league's new collective bargaining agreement will affect his decision. He also said he would base his decision on other players the Nets acquire over the next year and a half. 這位前猶他爵士隊的控球後衛表示他會看勞資協商的最終結局再決定合約事宜。 而他也說會看接下來的一年半與籃網隊及隊友們的相處來決定。 "I'm just looking forward to the opportunity right now," said Williams, who was joined by general manager Billy King and coach Avery Johnson. "I can't really give any assurances. I don't know what the future holds." 現已加入由GM Billy King及Avery John執教的籃網隊的Williams表示: 「我現在只想把握好眼前的機會。我沒辦法給予承諾,也不知道自己的未來。」 The current CBA expires after this season, making all contract talk uncertain. 由於新的CBA將在本季後出爐,這也使所有的合約充滿不確定性。 "It's going to be a tough situation, it's going to be a tough year," said Williams, who will make his Nets debut Friday night in San Antonio. "I won't know what I'm going to do until then so I can't give you guys an answer." 本週六將出戰聖安東尼奧馬刺隊的Williams表示: 「接下來的情況太棘手了,也許明年也會很難熬…所以在一切明暸之前 我實在無法給你們一個肯定的答覆。」 The Nets acquired Williams from the Jazz on Wednesday in exchange for guard Devin Harris, forward Derrick Favors, two first-round picks and cash. 籃網隊在前天以Devin Harris、Derrick Favors加上2個第一輪選秀權及現金跟 爵士隊換來Williams。 The trade became official on Thursday afternoon, after all the players involved passed their physicals. 交易截止日已經過囉,所有相關的球員也都會前往新的球隊。 Williams said on Thursday that he was surprised to find out about the trade. He first learned the news while watching ESPN's SportsCenter. He was initially concerned about joining the struggling Nets. Williams昨天說他對自已出現在交易名單裡很驚訝。他一開始是在看ESPN的SportsCenter 得到這個資訊的。他最初擔心的就是現在在掙扎的籃網隊。 "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about a team that was 17-40," he said. 「如果我說我不會對一支目前17勝40敗的球隊感到不安那一定是我在說謊。」 But conversations with King after the trade quelled his fear. He said King talked to him about "the direction that he wanted to go in and the players that he's looking forward to going after." 但在與King聊過之後也舒緩一些他的害怕。他說King告訴他 『接下來他要擔任的角色、方向,而他也欣然接受。』 Williams was so convinced by King that he talked about the possibility of the Nets making the playoffs. Entering play Thursday night, New Jersey was in 12th place in the Eastern Conference, nine-and-a-half games behind eighth-place Indiana. King是這麼說服Williams的,他闡述籃網隊進入季後賽的可能性。籃網隊目前戰績 是在東區第12名,離第8的遛馬隊有9.5場的勝差。 Williams is also intrigued about the Nets' planned move to Brooklyn after next season. Williams同時也很好奇下季籃網隊要搬進布魯克林是怎麼一回事。 "That alone is going to draw fans ... and players to come to this organization and I look forward to being a part of that," he said. King:「喔,那就只是為了吸引球迷的目光,以及增加球員來籃網隊的意願。 我也很想看看成果會如何」 Williams took some heat this month for the retirement of Jazz coach Jerry Sloan. The two had disagreed during halftime of a home loss to the Bulls on Feb. 9. Sloan retired the next day. 這個月最熱門的話題就是他與教皇Jerry Sloan的八卦了。他們兩個曾在輸公牛隊那天 季中吵架,而Sloan則在隔天選擇退休。 He said Thursday that he didn't think any disagreements he had with Sloan led to the coach's decision to retire. 他也表示他並沒有說了什麼會導致Sloan決定退休。 "My stance is the same. I love Coach Sloan, I respected him," Williams said. "... We bumped heads on occasion and it was, I guess, the wrong time to do it but I don't think in any way shape or form that I led him out of Utah or urged him out ... It's just sad that he had to go out like that." Williams:「我的立場一直都是一樣的。我愛Sloan教練,我尊敬他!我們也曾經大吵 過,我猜,那只是時間點上讓人誤會,以為我逼他離開猶他或趕走他…… 他的出走真的很讓人難過。」 Johnson was quick to point out that whatever happened between Sloan and Williams "will not have any effect on our relationship." Johnson則很快的說Sloan跟Williams間不論發生何事『都不會影響我們兩個的關係』。 He said Thursday that he "loved" Sloan and didn't think any disagreements he had with the coach led to his decision to retire. 他說他敬愛Sloan而且不認為有所謂的歧見,就只是教練自己決定退休的。 The Nets swung the deal two days after they failed in their pursuit of Carmelo Anthony, who was sent to the Knicks in a 13-player, three-team deal completed on Tuesday. 籃網隊在爭取Carmelo Anthony的過程中失敗了,而尼克隊與三隊交易並動了13位球員。 New Jersey has been desperate to make its first score under new owner Mikhail Prokhorov. The Nets talked with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh last summer and when that failed they turned their attention to Anthony. They quickly bounced back from the disappointment of missing out on him with Williams. 紐澤西籃網隊的新老闆 Mikhail Prokhorov得到了第1分。籃網隊去年也曾經與 LeBron James、Dwyane Wade、Chris Bosh談過失敗後轉換目標到Anthony身上。 而這次在失敗的同時,他也很快的振作並得到Williams。 "This is about dissolving a team that won 12 games and assembling a team that in the future can compete for a championship," Johnson said. Johnson:「這次是解散只能贏12場比賽的隊伍並重組一個未來能推進總冠軍的球隊。」 原文:http://tinyurl.com/4clxvkc -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.117.239 ※ 編輯: gratitude 來自: 140.124.4.21 (02/25 18:10)

02/25 18:10, , 1F
DW輕鬆打嘛! 爵士的狀元籤還要靠你啊!
02/25 18:10, 1F

02/25 19:04, , 2F
這個故事告訴我們~不要隨便對老闆施壓
02/25 19:04, 2F

02/25 21:27, , 3F
再演一齣小胖out for season才叫權謀啊
02/25 21:27, 3F

02/25 23:43, , 4F
真是會說話~ 到時候再演一次小胖人生
02/25 23:43, 4F