[外電]傷兵們的update

看板UTAH-JAZZ作者 (saunder)時間15年前 (2009/02/06 17:43), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Carlos Boozer has set target dates to return already this season, only to have them come back to bite him when his left knee wasn't ready. Judging from his own words Thursday, though, Boozer will be back soon after the All-Star break. Boozer, who underwent knee surgery Jan. 9, has been working out the last two or three days on an elliptical machine -- "It's a big step," he said -- and is hopeful he could be back on the court running either this weekend or sometime early next week. With that in mind, Boozer is targeting the Jazz's first game after the All-Star break -- Feb. 17 at home against Memphis -- to make his long-awaited return. Boozer has missed 38 games since he was injured Nov. 19. "I'm hoping to play that Memphis game," Boozer said. "If it's ready, I'm hoping to play that Memphis game." Told that it must feel like a long time since he was last on the court, Boozer said: "You have no idea. I'm champing at the bit over here, so hopefully it comes through." 簡單的說,就是Boozer說他目前定在2月17號對灰熊的比賽回來, 中間說了一推廢話,希望他這一次不是在當騙人boo就好了 Soon to follow?? If Boozer can return Feb. 17, the Jazz could have their full team together for the first time this season. Andrei Kirilenko said Thursday he was "getting better and better" after undergoing ankle surgery last Friday and is on a similar timetable to return. "I'm aiming to play right after All-Star break," Kirilenko said. "It's a little bit faster than it's supposed to be, but we'll see. We'll see how it goes, because I haven't run yet. But in the fourth day after surgery, I start working out, so it doesn't feel that bad." Kirilenko was wearing a walking boot Thursday and said he has no soreness in his right ankle after having bone fragments removed. He's waiting for the incision from the operation to heal and will have the stitches removed today. 這一段主角換成ak了.他說,他覺得他好的比想像中還要快 所以他是希望也是可以在all start break之後歸隊 所以一切順利的話,2月17號那一場可能可以第一次全員到期 不過,他也說,這一切還是未定數,因為他畢竟現在連跑都還不可以跑 所以.......我是奉勸大家不要期望太大的好 Miles out C.J. Miles missed Thursday's game with bronchitis, but did join the team for this weekend's trip to play Sacramento and Golden State. Kyle Korver started in Miles' absence, his first start in 96 games since coming to the Jazz. 這一段換成西街 Miles了 他今天沒有上場,是因為得了支氣管炎,不過他也是有跟著球隊一起出發準備去打客場 所以今天kyle kover得到了來爵士之後的第一場先發 Cheap shot As part of tonight's game against the Jazz, the Kings will retire Chris Webber 's No. 4. Jazz coach Jerry Sloan praised Webber for being "as skilled a big man as you could see play" but has little fondness for one play from Webber's past. Only nine seconds into Game 2 of the Jazz's 1999 first-round playoff series against Sacramento, Webber drilled John Stockton with a flagrant-foul hit in retaliation for the Jazz's 30-point victory in Game 1. "John would probably tell you he didn't think he could get up," Sloan said. "He got up and showed the toughness he had. Don't question John Stockton's toughness compared to Webber's. "If you're going to hit somebody, you go get the biggest guy out there and level him. Don't go after the smallest guy and knock him down. That doesn't show any toughness." 這一段是說,美國時間星期五晚上打國王的比賽中間 國王隊會在中場的時候退休Chris Webber的球衣, Sloan 也讚美了一下webber說,webber是有史以來最有技巧的長人之一 不過sloan之後也酸了回去說,他特別記得,在1999年第一輪季後賽的時候 webber在一個jazz已經領先了30分的比賽結束前對著john stockon犯一個flagrant-foul, 我們英勇的john拍拍屁股就站了起來,彷彿說著,我才不怕你呢 sloan就說,想找打架,就去找一個和他size一樣大支的阿 把我們對最小的一隻撂倒.還想要說自己很man 原文來自:Salt Lake Tribune 2/5/09 ps;第一次po外電文 翻的不好,大家將就著看吧 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.89.218.210

02/06 18:06, , 1F
XD
02/06 18:06, 1F

02/06 18:10, , 2F
BOO可以挑軟柿子打
02/06 18:10, 2F

02/06 18:35, , 3F
推 ~~
02/06 18:35, 3F

02/06 20:02, , 4F
Boozer快點回來吧
02/06 20:02, 4F