Andy和小威的口水戰part2

看板US_Army作者 (過路風箏)時間15年前 (2009/01/27 01:01), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2009-01-26/19114189096.shtml 小威:羅迪克是嫉妒我的肌肉 可沒時間奉陪來場重賽 http://sports.sina.com.cn 2009年01月26日19:11 新浪體育 新浪體育訊 墨爾本26日消息,本次澳網大賽的賽場外,除了費德勒、德約科維奇 以及穆雷三人的口水戰外,還有一場“口水戰”相當引人關注,不過卻是非常有趣的 ,那就是小威廉姆斯與羅迪克關乎“誰更加強大”的爭論。 對此,塞雷娜女皇最得意的就是兩人同為10歲的時候自己曾以6-1橫掃了對手,而 安迪則辯稱儘管自己的確輸了球,但是比分卻是4-6,直指小威在這個環節了“撒了謊” ,而且過於誇大了這場比賽的勝負含義。 在今天打完與阿紮倫卡的女單第四輪比賽,並因對手在領先時的因身體不適退賽而 幸運晉級後,小威再次被問到了與美國安迪的“口水戰”,對此塞雷娜表示儘管羅迪克 一直心有不甘,期待能有一場復仇的重賽,但是自己可沒時間奉陪。 “我可不認為有打一場重賽的必要,你知道,我已經贏了,很明顯我是那個更好的選手 。我打敗了羅迪克,你知道,安迪-羅迪克呢。”塞雷娜笑著說道,“6-1的比分已經很 能說明事情了,他總是開玩笑說要來一場重賽,不過我可沒時間奉陪呢。” 在回憶兩人一起練球的童年時,小威稱安迪自小就是一個非常可愛的孩子,“他太可愛 了,而且個子非常小。他的哥哥約翰那時候打得非常好,所以他總是被稱為約翰-羅迪克 的弟弟,而我則差不多被稱為維納斯的妹妹。我仍然能夠記得他是一個非常可愛的孩子, 不過,你知道,他可從來沒有打敗過我呢。” 對於羅迪克昨天開玩笑稱小威在10歲時就已經壯得可以拖動垃圾車的言論,塞雷娜反擊 道,“安迪總是愛誇張,我那時候個子也小著呢,他也很小。不過他只不過是嫉妒我的 身體比他強壯而已,而且我的二頭肌現在都還比他的大呢。安迪簡直是太嫉妒我了,我 不清楚這是為什麼,我可不能怪他什麼,他總是想把肌肉練得像我一樣,看上去更發達 一些,不過我想到現在他都還沒能做到呢。” 原文: Q. Obviously good early on beating Andy Roddick when he was 10 years old. Any hopes of a charity rematch? SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't think it's necessary to have a rematch. You know, I won. I was clearly the better player. I beat Roddick, you know. Andy Roddick, yeah (smiling). There's really no need to have a rematch. It's unimportant [sic] now. Q. The score speaks for itself. What was the score? SERENA WILLIAMS: 6-1. The score absolutely speaks for itself. He always jokes, Rematch, rematch. But I don't even have time for a rematch (smiling). Q. What was Andy like as a 10-year-old kid? Was he a brat or a good kid? SERENA WILLIAMS: You know, he was a sweetheart. He was so sweet and he was so small. His older brother played really good tennis, John Roddick. He was always John Roddick's younger brother. I was kind of Venus' younger sister. I just remember he was a really sweet kid. You know, he could never really beat me (laughter). Q. Did you hear about the dump-truck-pressing comment he made? SERENA WILLIAMS: Andy's always exaggerating. I was so small for my age. He was small, too. But he just got jealous because my body was more fit and that my biceps are probably still bigger than his (laughter). Andy is incredibly jealous of me. You know, I just don't know why. I can't blame him really (smiling). Q. His exact comment was that, at the time he had to run around in the shower to get wet while you were bench pressing dump trucks. SERENA WILLIAMS: Again, I'll have to talk to him, because he clearly didn't have to run around. He wasn't that thin. Andy's a fit guy. Like I said, he was always trying to get muscles like mine, get more developed. I guess it still hasn't happened yet (laughter). Q. Andy Roddick has been in the top 10 for seven straight years. I know you can appreciate that consistency. Can you talk about him as a competitor. SERENA WILLIAMS: Well, he's clearly a great competitor. You know, Andy influenced me. I think a couple years ago he wasn't playing his best tennis. The guy never gave up. He was at every event, playing every tournament. He never lost confidence. That actually motivated me at that point to do well. I was able to win some tournaments after watching his spirit and competitiveness. I never told him that, but he definitely did influence me to do better and to work harder. So I think he's a great competitor. Too bad he can't beat some women players, but nonetheless he's pretty good (smiling). -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.145.211

01/27 03:02, , 1F
這算口水戰嗎? 我快笑死了 小威好好笑XDDDDDD
01/27 03:02, 1F

01/27 03:02, , 2F
可憐的Andy :P
01/27 03:02, 2F

01/27 08:46, , 3F
從訪談當中 小威和andy真的是很好的朋友~
01/27 08:46, 3F

01/27 13:17, , 4F
我應該把標題加個XD
01/27 13:17, 4F

01/27 14:11, , 5F
推 真的是不錯的花絮 XD
01/27 14:11, 5F

01/27 23:02, , 6F
好溫馨的口水戰啊~兩個一起奪冠更溫馨
01/27 23:02, 6F
※ 編輯: geling 來自: 59.120.145.211 (01/28 00:01)
文章代碼(AID): #19VUo51b (US_Army)