[POL新聞] 波蘭教練本哈克希望唱到最後勝利

看板UEFA作者 (念 練)時間16年前 (2008/06/08 14:22), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
網址: http://en.euro2008.uefa.com/tournament/matches/match=300685/ 以下自譯內文: Poland coach Leo Beenhakker believes his team are ready to rewrite the record books in their first match in the European finals when they face one of the UEFA EURO 2008™ big guns, Germany, in Klagenfurt on Sunday. 星期天在Klagenfurt波蘭對德國賽事 波蘭第一次進入歐洲盃會內賽 波蘭教練本哈克相信對面對歐洲盃最有影響力之一的德國 波蘭已經準備好跌破眾人眼鏡 Neuville winner The Dutchman is confident ahead of the Group B encounter at Wörthersee Stadion, despite the fact that Poland have never before qualified for the UEFA European Championship, nor beaten their western neighbours in any of their previous 15 meetings. They last faced each other at the 2006 FIFA World Cup – when Beenhakker was coaching Trinidad & Tobago – and the eventual semifinalists Germany got the better of the contest in Dortmund, as substitute Oliver Neuville scored the winner in added time to give the tournament hosts a 1-0 victory. 荷蘭人十分有信心他的球隊會進入半決賽 雖然波蘭第一次打進會內賽 而且近對德國 的15場賽事中皆未贏,之前是本哈克還未執教波蘭,最後一次是2006年世界盃德國換上 Oliver Neuville後在傷停時間進球,最後1-0德國主場獲勝 History lesson In an entertaining and colourful pre-match press conference, Beenhakker said: "I know that have never won against Germany, but what we can also say about history is that the two teams have never met each other in this tournament. We know that in 1996 Germany were champions, but since then they have not won any matches at all in the EURO finals. We're talking about history, and I did my homework." 本哈克:我知道從未贏過德國,兩國也沒有在歐洲杯正面交鋒過,大家都知道德國1996是 歐洲冠軍,可是後來也沒有在歐洲決賽贏過,我們可以談論歷史,我有做功課 Nothing changes Beenhakker, who lost third-choice goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak and midfielder Jacub to injury in the build-up to the finals, said: "We will have our usual preparation, like we did for the qualifying matches. We won't be doing different things just because we are at the EUROs now, and it's not like we will walk around the park naked or something. We have our normal programme – and then we will go [singing] tra-la-la to the stadium. We will play 'tra-la-la' but I don't know if we will be still 'tra-la-la' after the game." 波蘭的陣容最後失去門將庫茲薩克和中場Jacub,本哈克:我們會照平常的準備,照我們 打進會內賽時的準備,不會有任何的不同,因為比賽已經是現在式了,不像是沒穿衣服 般的走在公園那樣差的感覺,我們還維持正常的計畫,而且還會唱tra-la-la進會場, 會用tra-la-la踢球可是不知道會不會唱到比賽的結束 Poland 'outstanding' Germany coach Joachim Löw was assistant toKlinsmann when the teams met at th e World Cup, and he has noted Poland's healthy progress during Beenhakker's reign in the intervening period. "Compared to 2006, Poland today have a much stronger team," said Löw of opponents who qualified as Group A winners. "They have improved and they played extraordinarily well during the qualifying round. I was impressed with how strong they are and how adventurous they are. They play a very consistent game. When it comes to their compactness, desire and will to win, I think they are outstanding." 德國隊的教練表示波蘭現在和2006年比起來強大很多,波蘭有進步而且在外圍賽表現的 太出色,我對他們的進步和威脅銘記在心,他們比賽狀態一直保持,且比賽時 渴望勝利,我認為波蘭很出色 -- 很低調的一隊.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.121.179.136 ※ 編輯: LOOPCLOUD 來自: 122.121.179.136 (06/08 14:24) ※ 編輯: LOOPCLOUD 來自: 122.121.179.136 (06/08 14:29) ※ 編輯: LOOPCLOUD 來自: 122.121.179.136 (06/08 15:47) ※ 編輯: LOOPCLOUD 來自: 122.121.179.136 (06/08 16:46)
文章代碼(AID): #18ItgTVg (UEFA)