[POL新聞] 波蘭新銳飛翼等待恢復

看板UEFA作者 (念 練)時間16年前 (2008/05/27 00:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
出處http://en.euro2008.uefa.com/tournament/teams/team=109/index.html 以下自譯內文 Poland right-winger Jakub is likely to miss all three of his country's pre-UEFA EURO 2008™ friendly games through injury but is hopeful of being fit for the first game of the tournament against Germany on 8 June. 波蘭右邊鋒年輕小將,Jacub似乎會因傷錯過最近三場國家隊歐洲盃前的友誼賽 他希望在第一場對德國為波蘭出賽之前康復 Thigh injury The 22-year-old BV Borussia Dortmund player picked up a thigh muscle complaint in Poland's friendly game against Swiss second division side FC Schaffhausen on Friday and will miss the matches against F.Y.R. Macedonia, Albania and Denmark. "In my opinion he should be ready to face Germany," said Jerzy Grzywocz, Poland's team doctor. "During the training camp Jakub will be training by himself. He will definitely miss the first two friendlies and probably the match against Denmark. There is no point risking him." 星期五對FC Schaffhausen比賽中大腿肌肉不適,將會miss掉對F.Y.R. Macedonia, Albania and Denmark的比賽,隊醫建議休養能幫助後面對德國出賽,之後Jacub自主訓練 基於避免冒險的出賽,所以確定下兩場不打,而對丹麥友誼賽不確定 Final selection Poland coach Leo Beenhakker added: "I hope Jakub will be ready to train with the rest of the squad next week. Even if he does not manage to recover for the game against Germany, I think I will select him for the final squad as we still have [Group B] games with Austria and Croatia." Poland will play their first two friendlies at their training camp in Reutlingen, Germany on 26 and 27 May before returning home to face Denmark in Chorzow on 1 June. 教練李歐補充,我希望Jacub下週的比賽都和板凳訓練,就算對德國無法先發,我想我 會把他留在名單中,應付我們B組對奧地利及克羅埃西亞的賽事,波蘭會在德國訓練一直 到5/26,27,之後6/1回家對丹麥 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.121.189.195 ※ 編輯: LOOPCLOUD 來自: 122.121.181.204 (05/27 16:15)
文章代碼(AID): #18EkZtiF (UEFA)