[外電] Tyreke Evans eager for new Sacramento

看板TyrekeEvans作者 (C'est la vie)時間11年前 (2012/09/30 23:24), 編輯推噓8(809)
留言17則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/90q0r These days, the Sacramento Kings have become synonymous with uncertainty. As a new NBA season approaches, questions surround the franchise’s future both off and on the court. Tyreke Evans‘ prospects this upcoming year are no exception. His potential remains an enigma, with his progress seemingly stuck on pause following a stellar rookie campaign in 2009-10. But as he prepares to embark on a decisive fourth NBA season, Evans is confident that 2012-13 is the year he finally turns the corner. “I think it’s going to be a great season for me,” said the Kings guard in a phone interview from his hometown of Chester, Pa. on Wednesday. “I can’t wait. I’m excited.” 在電話談話時reke說「我想對我而言這將會是一個很棒的球季,我等不及了,太興奮了」 As Yahoo! Sports reported a few weeks ago, Evans’ anticipation for the upcoming season has led to late nights spent honing his craft. Even as recently as two weeks ago, Evans spent several hours hoisting up shots with teammate Tyler Honeycutt in the Kings practice facility until three in the morning. 在幾個禮拜前Yahoo!報導reke對於即將到來球季的期許使得他常常晚上加班。在兩個禮拜 前,reke和Honeycutt在訓練場館從晚練到凌晨三點。 “Me and my friends, instead of going to sleep, we’d be up,” said Evans, who added that he’s sometimes found fellow Kings Thomas Robinson and Isaiah Thomas working on their games deep into the night, too. “So I’d say let’s go to the gym and get up some shots, why not? While (they’re) sleeping, (we ’re) working.” 「我和我的朋友們那時候不是在睡覺,我會說去場館投投籃吧,當別人在睡覺時,我們在 訓練」reke提到有時候也會看到TRob和IT有時候也會在晚上持續訓練。 The 23-year-old guard/forward says he’s worked all summer long building trust in his jumper. He’s focused on certain shot mechanics, like the position of the ball before release and jumping straight up and down as opposed to fading away. 他說整個夏天他都在建立跳投的信心。他專注在特定投籃機制,像是投出去前球的位置和 直上直下的跳而不是後仰。 “I can feel it (the improvement),” said Evans of his growing confidence in his jumper. “Even when I miss one, I know I can shoot it again and I can make the second one.” 「我能夠感覺到有所進步,就算我投失一球,我知道我會再次投球,第二球就會投進」 Absent from his jump shot’s development this offseason was renowned shooting coach Keith Veney. The “Shot Doc” came to Sacramento last year to work with Evans midway through the season. Evans had planned to work with Veney this offseason, but scheduling conflicts prevented them from getting together. 不過現在沒有投籃教練的幫忙,本來計劃要和Veney一起的,但行程衝突。 Despite Veney’s absence, those closest to Evans believe that the work he put into his jump shot and his overall game will translate into significant progress this upcoming season. 儘管Veney沒到,那些最靠近reke的人都相信他所投入的心力在這個球季將會展現出來。 “He’s just getting back to the things he did before the NBA, the work ethic he had before the NBA” said older brother Doc Evans of his younger sibling in a conversation with Cowbell Kingdom. “He’s always had the work ethic. It’s just getting back to the hard work (that got him to the pros), that focus.” 「他只是在做在進NBA之前所會做的事,他總是有工作道德,就只是努力訓練,專注」 哥哥Doc Evans說。 Doc says Tyreke has put in similar time and effort on his play without the basketball. At times last year, Tyreke appeared disengaged in the Kings’ halfcourt sets while playing off the ball. Movement and improving his spacing on the floor have been additional focuses of the Kings star this offseason. Doc說reke也花相同的時間與努力在無球狀態上。reke在上個球季無球時有點散。無球跑 動以及改進場上的空間感也是這個季外的重點。 “I think before in previous games,” said Doc. “You would see him move without the ball and then hesitate on shooting, then just try to drive to the lane. Now you’ll see this season when he has that space between him and his defender, he’ll take that shot and he’ll take it confidently.” 「我想在先前的比賽,你會看到他無球時會在投籃時猶豫,就只會往裡面衝。這個球季你 會看到只要他和防守者中間有空間,他就會很有自信地投籃」Doc說 Where he’ll be attempting those shots is anyone’s guess, including Tyreke’ s. The Kings swingman says he hasn’t had any substantive conversations with head coach Keith Smart about what position he’ll play this season. But frankly, he doesn’t care. 每個人都在猜想他接下來的位置,包括reke。reke說他和聰明並沒有談到這個球季會打什 麼位置,但他顯然不在意。 “In my opinion, I think too many people focus on position with him,” said Kings color commentator and director of player personnel Jerry Reynolds on the latest edition of the Cowbell Kingdom Podcast. “What I think Tyreke will eventually evolve into is what you call a friggin’ basketball player!” 「我的想法就是我想太多人太執著於他的位置,我認為reke最終會成為一名棒透了的籃球 員」Jerry Reynolds說。 Reynolds would like to see Tyreke play the off-guard role, but doesn’t believe in typecasting him into one position. Instead, he suggests that the Kings’ swingman’s minutes be divvied up in the backcourt and the wing, wherever there’s an advantage. Reynolds也喜歡看到reke打off-guard,但不相信會讓他只打一個位置。反之,他建議可 以讓reke的時間分配在G和SF上。 “I don’t think you can pigeonhole him and say, ‘Well, he’s a 35-minute two-guard,” Reynolds said. “I think that would be a mistake for him and the team.” 「我不認為你能夠將他分類,然後說"好吧,他就是個上場35分鐘的後衛"。我認為這對球 隊以及他個人都是個錯誤」Reynolds說 Like brother Doc, Reynolds can testify to Tyreke’s commitment to patching the holes in his game. He says that the Kings’ swingman has “worked extremely hard this summer” and that he would be surprised if Tyreke’s jumper doesn’t see dramatic improvement. 就像Doc一樣,Reynolds也能夠證明reke對於改進缺點所付出的努力。他說他這個夏天異常 努力,而且提到如果reke的跳投沒有很大的進步的話,他會非常驚訝。 “He wants to be good,” said Reynolds of Tyreke. “And he’ll put the time (in)…Sometimes he’s a little misdirected, but it’s not a lack of effort. 「他想要成為好球員,而且他花了時間,有時候會有點迷失方向,但並不是缺乏努力」 “And he’s a good teammate,” Reynolds added. “Guys like him. I think sometimes that’s overlooked. And that doesn’t mean they don’t get upset with him when he dribbles a little too much. But, they know he’s got a good heart about him and a good competitive spirit.” 「而且他是名好隊友,大家都喜歡他。我認為有時候這是被忽略的,但那並不代表有時候 他運球過多時他們對他不會生氣。不過,他們知道他的好勝心」Reynolds補充。 Reynolds and others know and point out that this is a critical year for Tyreke. It’s the final season of his rookie contract, but a big payday is apparently the last thing on his mind. “He’s not talking, ‘who’s going to give me the most money?’ and ‘what team (would) I might want to play for (next season)?’,” said older brother Doc repeatedly throughout the duration of his discussion with CK. “‘Will the Maloofs max me out?’ – those conversations haven’t come up…not one time. The only thing that’s come up is ‘man, I’m tired of losing’, ‘I want to be in the playoffs’, ‘I want to be an All-Star’. 「他現在並不是在談論說"誰能夠給我最多錢?"或者"下一季我或許想要替哪一隊打球?" 還是"馬老闆會給我最大約嗎?",這些想法從來都沒有。唯一的念頭就是,"我厭倦輸球 了","我想要進季後賽","我想要成為全明星"」Doc說 “I’m saying to myself, ‘man it’s your contract year’,” Doc added. “He ’s like, ‘I don’t care. I want to win.’ So, it’s not about the contract, it’s not about the money.” 「我就跟他說"這是你的合約年耶",他回說"我不在意,我只想要贏"。所以這跟合約無關 ,這跟錢無關」Doc說 An extension by the NBA’s Oct. 31st deadline is unlikely at this point. But the prevailing belief in the Evans’ camp is that a deal will come eventually. With improved play, they believe the score will take care of itself. reke陣容認為只要有進步,東西自然會來。 “Once that jump ball goes, he’ll be ready,” said big brother Doc assuredly. “Don’t take my word for it. If you wear glasses, bring them and you’ll see for yourself that he’s about to become a name (in this league).” 「一旦球賽開始,他就會準備好。不過不要太相信我,如果你有戴眼鏡,你就自己看吧, 他會在這個聯盟中佔有一席之地」Doc很肯定地說。 ============================================================================ Let's go reke!!!!!!!!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.249.89.38

10/01 00:07, , 1F
說真的 我不介意他比賽中偶爾客串SF 但必須要是先發SG
10/01 00:07, 1F

10/01 00:07, , 2F
說真的 我不介意他比賽中偶爾客串SF 但必須要主打SG
10/01 00:07, 2F

10/01 00:08, , 3F
那裡才是他的天下
10/01 00:08, 3F

10/01 00:08, , 4F
喔....多打了一行XD
10/01 00:08, 4F