[解答] The world is on fire.

看板TurtleSoup作者 (寂星)時間5年前 (2019/02/19 16:12), 5年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
題目: 夜深了,真的好暗、好冷。 此時,有個聲音響起: 「上來,霍爾,即刻上來!世界著火了!」 我懂他的意思。 上去一看,眼前的畫面瞬間震懾了我。 ============================================================================== 解答在下一頁喔!!!小心不要雷到!!! ((若本題是採擷其他作品內容者,請於解答前註明)) ((若解答無上述內容者,請出題者自行Ctrl+y刪除★☆部份,保留剩餘防雷頁)) ============================================================================== 解答: https://youtu.be/H8yq5qjctyE
_ v 《北極光》 Northern Lights 曲:Eriks Esenvalds 歌詞引用自兩位極地探險家的日誌 Cik naksnīnas pret ziemeli 多少夜晚對著北極風 Redzēj' kāvus karojam; 我看到極光與之對決; Karo kāvi pie debesu, 在空中對決,那極光 Vedīs karus mūs' zemē. 將戰爭帶到我們的大地上 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It was night, and I had gone on deck several times. Iceberg was silent; I too was silent. It was true dark and cold. At nine o'clock I was below in my cabin, When the captain hailed me with the words: "Come above, Hall, at once! The world is on fire!" I knew his meaning, and, quick as thought, I rushed to the companion stairs. In a moment I reached the deck, and as the cabin door swung open, A dazzling light, overpow'ring light burst upon my startled senses! 夜深了,我上了甲板好幾次, 冰山沉默了,我也沉默了, 真的好暗、好冷。 九點鐘,我正在下方艙房裡, 這時船長高聲喚我說: 「上來,霍爾,即刻上來!世界著火了!」 我懂他的意思,接著,我沒多想 衝上船艙梯。 在我上到甲板的瞬間,在艙門咻──地打開的瞬間, 一道炫目的光,令人無法招架的光撼動了我全身感官! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Oh, the whole sky was one glowing mass of colored flames, So mighty, so brave! Like a pathway of light the northern lights seemed to draw us into the sky. Yes, it was harp-music, wild storming in the darkness; The strings trembled and sparkled in the glow of the flames Like a shower of fiery darts. A firey crown of auroral light cast a warm glow across the arctic ice. Again at times it was like softly playing, gently rocking silvery waves, On which dreams travel into unknown worlds. 噢,整個天空成了一團彩色火焰, 如此壯麗,如此雄偉。 猶如光之引道,這極光似乎要將我們領往天際。 是的,那是箜篌之聲,在暗夜裡轟隆作響: 琴弦震動,引燃了耀眼火光 像無數的鏢從天上狂亂射下。 耀眼奪目的極光之冠,為酷寒的北極帶來暖暖的亮光 有時又像在輕柔地撥弄著, 緩緩地搖晃著銀白的波浪。 我們帶著這夢想航向那未知世界。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 出處、作者: 我的愛團唱的愛歌 備註: ===================注意解答的標題要跟題庫一樣喔!=============================== -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.193.176.25 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/TurtleSoup/M.1550563959.A.85F.html

02/19 16:33, 5年前 , 1F
\星星實際演唱/ (?)
02/19 16:33, 1F
我沒有唱過這首歌QQ

02/19 16:41, 5年前 , 2F
星星實際合唱(咦
02/19 16:41, 2F
別的歌入湯的話或許可以 (?) ※ 編輯: michael7201 (123.193.176.25), 02/19/2019 17:30:58
文章代碼(AID): #1SQxftXV (TurtleSoup)