[轉錄][TUR新聞] Turkey stand tall after painful l …

看板Turkiye作者 (破浪強尼)時間16年前 (2008/07/01 00:46), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Euro2008 看板] 作者: plumg (In-in 硬硬!) 看板: Euro2008 標題: [TUR新聞] Turkey stand tall after painful loss 時間: Thu Jun 26 17:48:16 2008 原文出處: http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/news/kind=1/newsid=727626.html#turkey+stand+tall+after+painful+loss Turkey took pride despite a 3-2 defeat against Germany which ended their UEFA EURO 2008 dream, with Ugur Boral saying: "We lost but we were the better side." 土耳其以三比二在準決賽輸給了德國,結束了在euro08的賽程。 Boral說:我們雖然輸了,但是我們踢的比較佳。 'I feel proud' Despite being decimated by injuries and suspensions, Fatih Terim's men took the game to Germany, but were finally undone by Philipp Lahm's late goal in Basel. Fenerbahce SK winger ugur, the scorer of Turkey's opener, spoke for many when he said "we lost but we were the better side", adding: "I feel very proud to have been part of such a successful team. Turkish people have to applaud these players." 雖然受限於許多受傷球員以及禁賽球員,主教特林母踢到了準決賽,但還是不敵拉姆的絕 殺進球。 Boral:我們雖然輸了,但是我們踢的比較好。能夠身為這麼成功的隊伍的一員, 我覺得很驕傲。 Final hurrah Rustu Recber could only agree. "I am proud of each of my team-mates," he told euro2008.com. "Everybody in Turkey should get behind them because this team can achieve a lot." The semi-final was the 118-times capped goalkeeper's last appearance for Turkey, but while his blunder may have allowed Miroslav Klose to head Germany's second of the night, he bowed out with no regrets. "I am ending my international career, where I served with pride, glory and honour for 14 years," he said. "I would like to thank everybody who has helped me." 門將Rustu:我對我們每一個隊友感到驕傲。土耳其人都應該要支持他們,因為他們成 就了許多。 準決賽是老門將的第118場比賽,也是他的最後一場。 他說:我驕傲 光榮的為國家隊付出,已經十四年了,我要感謝所有幫助我的人。 'An amazing time' Ru?tu's Be?ikta? JK team-mate Gokhan Zan was equally distraught and defiant after the final whistle. "We were very passionate, brave and courageous," he said. "There was a strong team spirit between the players who played and those who didn't. Anyone would be lucky to have such friends with such a team spirit. We have had an amazing time over the last 45-50 days. We were never bored. We wanted to go a step further but unfortunately this wasn't possible. But I believe that all the people in Turkey and Europe are proud of us. Gokhan抓狂了:我們熱情 勇敢 又有勇氣,不管是有上場或沒上場的。 擁有這樣的朋友 這樣的團隊精神 每個人都很幸運。 我們過去的45-50天很難忘,從沒有無聊過。 我們想要走的更遠,很可惜我們做不到。 但我相信土耳其所有的人以及所有歐洲人都會為我們感到驕傲。 Talking point "We didn't deserve to lose," he added. "If we look at the statistics we had more possession and more shots on goal, but it wasn't much of a help. I'm sure that people in Europe will be talking about us. We were a fantastic team and we played an excellent game. We have to focus on the future. On the one hand we're happy and on the other sad - happy, because for the first time we made it to the semi-final, sad because we lost a game in which we played so well." ”我們不該輸的。數據顯示我們的控球和射中數都比較高,但這沒有太大幫助。 我相信歐洲人們都會談論我們。我們是支夢幻隊伍,我們的比賽非常精采。 現在我們要專注在未來。 一方面來說,我們很開心,同時我們卻很難過。 開心是因為我們第一次打到了準決賽,而難過則是因為我們輸了一場我們踢的如此好的比賽。 Proud send-off Galatasaray AS midfielder Ayhan Akman made his first appearance of UEFA EURO 2008 against Germany, becoming the 22nd member of Terim's 23-man squad to take the field, and is proud that Turkey have left an impressive calling card ahead of the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. "Tonight we proved that we don't have to feel small in comparison to the other teams here," he said. "We wanted to play in the final and lift the trophy but although we were the better team, we couldn't do it." 第二十二位進入特林母的二十三人名單的Akman說:今晚我們證明了我們不需要和其他隊 伍比較。我們想要踢決賽 拿冠軍,可是我們做不到,儘管我們是表現較佳的隊。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.78.45

06/26 19:25,
為土耳其鼓掌...
06/26 19:25

06/26 19:47,
土耳其前45分鐘真的是整個壓制了德國,上半場1-1只能說
06/26 19:47

06/26 19:48,
他們運氣不佳
06/26 19:48

06/26 21:15,
我是德國球迷,我向土耳其致敬!真的很感動!Rustu!!!!!
06/26 21:15
-- ╔═══╮╔═╮═╮╔═══╮╔═╮═╮╔══╮╔═╮═╮╔═══╮ ◢◤◥◣ ███║║★ ★║║██◣║║█◢◤╯║██║║█ █║║███ █ ★╰╗╔╝║█ █║║█◢◤╯║█◤ ║ ║ ║╰◥█◤╯║█▆▆ ◥◣◢◤ ║ ║◥█◤║║█◥◣╮║█◥◣╮║██║ ║║ ║█▆▆ ╰═╝ ╰═══╯╰═╰═╝╰═╰═╝╰══╝ ╰═╝ ╰═══╝ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.113.106

07/02 00:45, , 1F
I love you!!Rustu!!! you are the best!
07/02 00:45, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #18QGtWwT (Turkiye)