IWL很有名嗎

看板TribalWars作者 (阿俊)時間16年前 (2007/10/06 19:58), 編輯推噓3(302)
留言5則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
這是他寄給我的信 他們5個村子在我旁邊都被我壓著打 不過我打累了ˊˋ Well i expected as much but there is a slight problem, you say you would have support sent to you from your tribe which is fair enough but the people i know are in top tribes, IWL is a very respected tribe on world 1 and many of the tribes from that world are here as are there leaders. No i do not wish to see you been attacked or having to restart and i don't want to have to ask friends to help clear your village, so i ask for the final time can you please not attack any members of IWL, i understand that there are plans for this area but i don't think even your tribe would want the tribes that i know and have friends in to become there enemies. So to avoid a war which at this moment in time is getting very close with 6 friends willing to attack you already and 1 tribe standing by to stand in should your tribe get involved, so i say again please lets not start a war, there is alot of room in K23 for more than 1 tribe, and if your tribe was to trust us then they would see that we are not a tribe to attack allies/NAP's or go back on our words. Speak with your leader and see what is the choice, if its to continue to attack us and see if i'm bluffing then so be it but i will say this, i am noit bluffing and if you have any friends on world 1 then they will see that IWL on that world is not a small tribe and has been at war with some of the biggest tribe there including TW. who are now called T.V. So i ask you now can we provent a war before its too late, perhaps one day we will be taken down but we like any other tribe is trying to grow and do not need a person bulling us because a tribe has plans to move here. Also if you want further proof of my abilities ask a friend to search for me on world 2 they will see that i am not a newbie and for the amount of points i have i will have a lot of friends. 雖然說他說有村子已經準備好要打我 可是在他打這封信的途中我已經把他家給拆乾淨了.....Orz 我在想接下來要怎麼處理 一個tribe擠在這....我看要他們一起棄村不容易阿 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.70.79.216

10/06 19:59, , 1F
忘了說,我在w10
10/06 19:59, 1F

10/06 22:56, , 2F
我也在w10 9/22才開始玩的新手...請多多指教了
10/06 22:56, 2F

10/06 23:31, , 3F
他嚇唬你的吧~:P (不付責任言論)
10/06 23:31, 3F

10/07 17:27, , 4F
感覺太累了.....現在是因為一直用電腦工作所以才可以照顧
10/07 17:27, 4F