[報告] KY Ace玩政治了

看板TribalWars作者 (....)時間17年前 (2006/10/07 06:51), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
找他躲進去的那個盟來對我施壓 我跟他在開戰之後不久就各加入新的tribe 剛好2個盟是NAP 他是尋求政治僻護 我是原本的盟之前就開會決定的 他現在要求我停手 但是路上有4隻貴族叫不回來 好在庫存最後的報告是oct 2 他入現在的盟是oct 3 他說KY ace已經離開遊戲 我認為是緩兵之計 大概是要爭取時間吃他的村子 或是讓他回復戰力來爭取時間 下面是通信 Regardless. I can't prove that one way or the other. The attacks will end now. You are in violation of our treaty. Your leadership has been notified. We will not tolerate any more treachery. samvii wrote: --> i am have attack KY Ace at oct 2 and he join your tribe is oct 3 Hamartia wrote: --> According to him, you had never attacked prior to that. I think that you are trying to exploit the battle between him and TAINT and I don't appreciate it. KY Ace is leaving the game now, so the war is over. Cease your activities or your future actions will be considered a violation of our treaty and will demand reprisals. samvii wrote: --> i am war with KY Ace brfore he join your tribe Hamartia wrote: --> Your violations of our NAP have been reported to your leadership. I consider your attacks illegal, immoral, and in general bad taste. I have asked that you be removed from your tribe if you do not cease your illegal actions and make full reparations to KY Ace. I expect this to happen immediately. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.31.65

10/07 07:34, , 1F
不愧是KY啊..滑溜溜的!
10/07 07:34, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #159jtXgZ (TribalWars)