[舊聞] Travis admit stealing music from Oasis

看板Travis作者 (咪噢)時間16年前 (2008/02/23 14:57), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Travis admit stealing music from Oasis Fran Healy explains how 'Wonderwall' led to one of their hits http://tinyurl.com/39syty Oct 19, 2007 Travis have admitted taking the chords from Oasis' "Wonderwall" to use in their 1999 single 'Writing To Reach You'. Songwriter Fran Healy explained how he found that a promising chord sequence he'd written was identical to the chords from the Oasis classic, but decided that Noel Gallagher would approve of the borrowing. Talking to XFM, Healy said: "I remember trying to play a song by a band, I can't remember their name, but it was a song called "74-'75' [by The Connells ]. I was trying to play the tune and it went [wrong], I quickly swapped it to E minor and I added this [sings guitar riff] and I thought 'oh, that's good'. "Then I realised they were actually the chords to 'Wonderwall' and I was like 'damn!' And then I thought, you know, Noel's always talking about nicking chords from people, so I figured just using the chords was acceptable – but I doff my cap to the writer!" ----- 真的有像XD 不過標題還真聳動 -- 即便是當我脫下這件球衣,紅黑的條紋依然會印在我的身上。 ...Paolo Maldini -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.164.160.22 ※ 編輯: inoegao 來自: 218.164.160.22 (02/23 15:16)
文章代碼(AID): #17lyFZGr (Travis)