[外電] Wolves starters play their way to the

看板Timberwolves作者 (DW7 FIGHT!)時間11年前 (2013/01/03 23:43), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 7人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/185490462.html Wolves starters play their way to the bench in loss at Utah SALT LAKE CITY - Lifeless, lethargic, lazy or however you want to term it using an 'L' word or not, the Timberwolves lost 106-84 at Utah on Wednesday in a game in which they seemingly had no chance from the second quarter on. 鹽湖城慘案。Lifeless沒活力, lethargic昏昏欲睡, lazy懶散,反正所有這些L開頭的鳥 形容詞都很適合放在和阿爵對戰的昏狼隊頭上。從第二節起我們一點贏球的機會都沒有。 Now they get to do it all over again Thursday night in Denver against another divisional opponent with whom they'll be competing for a playoff spot. 明天還得打金塊—和我們競爭季後賽席次的另一個對手。OMG。 That is, if they don't keep playing like they did Wednesday night. 我們真的還有在衝擊季後賽嗎?要是還打得跟上一場一樣的話,我看還是別做夢了。 With his team trailing by 10 midway through the second quarter and by 20 midway through the third, Wolves coach Rick Adelman sent little-used Lou Amundson into the game before that third quarter was through, sat his starting frontcourt out the entire fourth quarter and watched backup center Greg Stiemsma foul out in only eight minutes played and march straight into the locker room with 3:15 remaining. 第二節就輸十分到第三節輸二十分,矮豆人都乾脆把阿猛嬸放出來退冰了,先發前場第四 節也乾脆放假,Stiemsma甚至打個八分鐘就犯滿畢業直接去休息室報到了。 "I don't want to talk about it," Stiemsma said afterward. Stiemsma:「我不想談論這件事。」 Yes, it was one of those nights. 好吧,有些晚上你就是會這麼衰啦。 "We haven't had a game like this in a long time," Adelman said. "Toronto is one I can think of, and we came back from that game. We haven't had a game like this and we have to see what we're made of tomorrow." 矮豆人:我們很久沒有打得這麼鳥了。在多倫多那場是我還有印象的,不過我們還是奮起 了。我們是突破了之前鳥比賽的紀錄,不過明天會不一樣的。 The 22-point defeat was their largest of the season, three points more than the aforementioned Toronto game that came way back in the season's second game when both Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love started the season out injured. 22分大敗是這季輸最多的一場,還比那次敗給暴龍多三分。那場是開季時沒有盧小比和 LOVE的第二場比賽。 The Wolves responded back in early November with a spunky comeback victory at Brooklyn two nights later that started them off on a three-game winning streak. 後來很快地找回狀況贏了籃網,並且連勝三場。 On Wednesday, they again played without Rubio, who stayed home from this quick two-game Western trip because of back spasms that flared in practice last Friday. 打宅爵時,盧小比留在家裡頭處理他的背部抽筋問題。 This time, they played with something still clearly ailing Love, whether it be a hurting hand, a damaged psyche or a predilection for appealing to the officials for calls he never received. 這一次,我們隊上還多一隻LOVE,不過這隻LOVE的手受過傷、精神好像也受了點傷,老是 想靠杯裁判們沒有給他想要的哨子。 Love made four of 14 field-goal attempts -- including going 0-for-4 on three-pointers -- and now is shooting 33.3 percent in his past five games and 35.4 percent for the season. LOVE今晚4-14、三分線外0-4,最近五場FG%是33.3%整季下來是35.4%。 "I had great shots, even before the game the shot felt great," Love said. "Another bunch of shots that were there. It's going to come. If you're telling me I'm taking bad shots or shots that I don't usually make, you're fooling yourself and you're fooling me." LOVE:我的投射能力很好,在賽前練習時手感也很不錯。我過去也投進過那麼多球了,狀 況終究會回來的。如果你要告訴我我的出手選擇有問題或是投了我不該投的球,你是把自 己當笨蛋也把我當成笨蛋。 With the loss, the Wolves fell back to .500 -- at 14-14 -- and they are somehow there in a season when Rubio has been no factor and Love is a mere shadow so far of the guy who made the past two All-Star Games. 輸給宅爵,重回0.500勝率14-14。這個成績是在缺乏盧小比、LOVE跟他去年前年參加明星 賽的狀況相比跟個無三小路用的影子沒兩樣,在這兩個條件下打出來的。 "He can't get unaggressive," Adelman said of Love. "He's got to take his shots. He's got to continue to play. I thought a couple games there he was backing away from shots, not quite sure what to do. He's done it his whole life, made shots. He just has to stay with it and we just have to keep going to him." 矮豆人談到LOVE:他不能停止進攻。他得投那些該出手的球,持續打那些套路。我想有幾 場比賽裡他不敢投,不太確定該怎麼打。他已經這麼打一輩子了。他得保持積極性,而我 們也會持續讓他上場。 Adelman sat down Love and starting frontcourt mates Nikolai Pekovic and Andrei Kirilenko for the entire fourth quarter because the Wolves trailed by 13 points by then and showed no signs of a pulse in a game the Jazz dominated physically and imposed its will (25-9 in fast-break points). 這場到了第四節,LOVE、PEKO、AK47完全沒打,昏狼落後整場而且看不到任何反攻的曙光 。(快攻分數25-9) The Jazz outscored the Wolves 56-36 in points in the paint on a night when Kirilenko returned to Utah and discovered what it was like to play with the Jazz's fervent crowd against him while former coach Jerry Sloan watched on. 宅爵支配了油漆區得分比是56-36。AK回到鹽湖城後能夠瞭解對抗宅爵的肌肉棒子部隊是啥 滋味,教皇還在旁邊觀賞這個香汗凌厲的肌肉對決。 "It's just one of those games you have," Kirilenko said. "For some reason, we couldn't make a shot five, six times in a row, couldn't make a layup. It's all together, like an avalanche 10, 15 possessions. That's a pretty bad night for us." AK47:這只是人生中的其中一場比賽。不知道為啥,我們就是丟不進搞不進放不進。然後 事情就整個崩潰啦。實在是個糟糕的夜晚。 OS:LOVE的個人感覺良好。 -- 青梅竹馬(Mysterious stranger) 當你獲得這個技能時,你將會得到青梅竹馬更多的關注。青梅竹馬會在冒險中隨時出現 助你一臂之力,業務範圍包括:叫床、做便當、撲殺魔王。不過他們不會代替你的砲友 。 摘錄自「異塵餘生2 Restoration Project XP」 出包王者特別版 特徵 (Traits)一節 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.108.6

01/03 23:58, , 1F
LOVE快變成LAODA了 要trade me 了嗎
01/03 23:58, 1F

01/04 00:07, , 2F
Love:我覺得我的投射能力很好 就跟成龍的鼻子是最小
01/04 00:07, 2F

01/04 00:40, , 3F
矮豆人真的放任鐵愛繼續無節制的投球?
01/04 00:40, 3F

01/04 00:51, , 4F
跟個無三小路用的影子沒兩樣!!!!!! 中肯
01/04 00:51, 4F