[外電] draft grade

看板Timberwolves作者 (Blood、Sweat、Tears。)時間13年前 (2011/06/25 02:30), 編輯推噓1(103)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
bleacher report http://goo.gl/pVDBd Minnesota Timberwolves: A- The Wolves draft was all over the map. They made a ton of deals. They ended up with Derrick Williams, a future first rounder, Brad Miller, cash for Houston's second-rounder, cash for Bojan Bogdanovic, Malcolm Lee, and some guy from Qatar. I'd say the Wolves came out pretty good in my completely biased opinion. I wrote this piece yesterday to explain exactly why the Wolves need to draft and keep Derrick Williams, and they might actually do it. To think they got all the rest of those assets with just Jonny Flynn, and the No. 20 pick I'd say they did well. It could have been better, but they got a lot of nice pieces. --- CBS Minnesota Timberwolves: Derrick Williams. Grade: B. Williams was the best player on the board and a no-brainer, although you always have to wonder when the Timberwolves are on the clock. His fit on Minnesota's roster isn't perfect, but it's not terrible, especially if David Kahn can find a way to ship out Michael Beasley for future assets. Malcolm Lee might be the wing defender they need. --- NBA draft.net Minnesota Timberwolves A- Despite all the speculation that Kanter could go #2, the Timberwolves opted for the best available player in Derrick Williams. They already have a similar player in Beasley, but Williams shoots much more efficiently from the field and is a player you can win with. If Kahn has the opportunity to move Beasley for a quality veteran then I'm sure he'll pull the trigger. Brad Miller was picked up in a flurry of T-Wolves trades on Thursday, but it'll take a lot more than him to make the team respectable again. Kahn also maneuvered his way to Malcolm Lee at 43, who can offer the team a good defender, but little else at this point. They moved the 20th pick in a deal that ridded themselves of draft mistake Jonny Flynn, but should have held onto that pick and kept Motiejunas. --- SI.com Minnesota Timberwolves A+ Williams could wind up being the best player in this draft, and the Timberwolves simply couldn't pass him up even with the roster concerns. Yes, his game draws parallels to incumbent forward Michael Beasley, but he played well enough last season that he could bring back decent value if they decide to move him now. Derrick Williams was the No.2 pick, and much-maligned GM David Kahn got it right. The Wolves might wind up looking good for their second-round selections, too, as Malcolm Lee (No. 43 via Chicago) was seriously considered by some teams in the late first round. http://goo.gl/vNxLZ -- Ball Don’t Lie’s 2011 NBA draft grades Minnesota Timberwolves Additions: Derrick Williams, Malcolm Lee, Targuy Ngombo Grade: A On paper, it doesn't look like much. And I'm not going to tell you that Minnesota owned the draft, even though Minnesota jokes owned the third straight draft. The Wolves didn't go for Monta Ellis. They didn't go for Andre Iguodala(notes), and they didn't jump at some other vet making eight figures just for the sake of a splash. They also didn't stay home with the second pick and draft some team-changing talent in Williams. He's a nice player, a potential borderline All-Star, and someone who plays the same position as half of his new teammates. What Minnesota did do was do the best it could, considering its options. Which, for David Kahn or even any other GM, is an incredible achievement. The team was constantly moving, trading down and acquiring future picks and expiring contracts and cash along the way to help this small market team eat the final two years of Kurt Rambis' contract, while admitting that though 2011 was its last chance to make a draft splash (Minny won't have its 2012 first-rounder), while not freaking out over the fact that the 2011 draft kind of blew chunks. This was the best possible draft for this franchise. It may not boast the sort of showy allure as something Portland may have done under Kevin Pritchard's tenure, and nobody acquired an All-Star, but this was a good night out. http://goo.gl/0P68E --       ◣◣          INNESOTA        ▌◣▌ TIMBER◥ ◤OLVES ψsunnyside -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.173.67

06/25 04:52, , 1F
關鍵字 bleacher report
06/25 04:52, 1F
※ 編輯: wisdom8002 來自: 114.47.173.67 (06/25 14:13) ※ 編輯: wisdom8002 來自: 114.47.173.67 (06/25 14:16) ※ 編輯: wisdom8002 來自: 114.47.173.67 (06/25 14:38)

06/25 18:42, , 2F
漂白報導???
06/25 18:42, 2F

06/25 22:29, , 3F
我想一樓的意思是BR常常有相較於其他媒體來說,可信度更
06/25 22:29, 3F

06/25 22:29, , 4F
低的報導或質量不是那麼好的評論,參考就好。
06/25 22:29, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1E1DVSRv (Timberwolves)