[外電] If Pippen wants Wolves, K.G.'s OK wi …

看板Timberwolves作者 (胖子)時間17年前 (2007/02/18 04:35), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《jerod (KG4MVP)》之銘言: : http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/basketball/16719614.htm : It's a long shot, but Scottie Pippen said he would have interest in playing : for the Timberwolves this season as he tries to resuscitate his career with : public pitches for a new home. It's a long shot,但Pippen表示對於自己復出尋找的新東家中,加入灰狼他也有興趣。 : Pippen, 41 and one of the NBA's 50 greatest players of all time, said he : thinks he could be a good match with Kevin Garnett. 41歲同時是NBA歷史50大球星的的Pippen,表示他應該可以與KG成為不錯的搭配。 : "That's definitely a team that I think when I look at them, they're : underachievers," Pippen said. "Garnett is one of the most dominant players in : the game. … To have a player to play with a guy of that caliber, it would be : something nice. He makes the game easier for his teammates." "這絕對就是我眼裡看到的那個球隊,是支表現未達理想的球隊。"Pippen說。 "KG是可以主宰比賽的球員之一,可以跟這種水準的隊友打球,是很棒的一件事。 他讓隊友們打起球來輕鬆許多。" : It's interesting that Pippen praised Garnett. He has been critical of Garnett : in the past, at one point questioning whether Garnett's statistics were : impressive on paper but rather hollow during the course of a game. : Pippen tried to back off that sentiment Friday but didn't do a great job. : "I'm not critical of his game," Pippen said. "I just said that he's a guy : that at the end of his career you don't look at him and say he was a stats : stuffer. He's definitely a guy that's going to get you a double-double every : night." Pippen稱讚KG是件很有趣的事。 他過去曾批評KG,他說了些 雖然KG的帳面成績很棒,但場上比賽時並不那麼令人感到利害之類的話。 "我沒有批評他的表現,"Pip說 "我只是說,當他生涯結束時,你不會看著他的成績說他是個假貨, 他絕對是每晚都可以給你double-double的球員。" : Garnett said he thinks Pippen could help the Wolves. He said a player of : Pippen's caliber and experience could be beneficial. : "Veteran leadership could definitely help the Timberwolves," Garnett said. : Apparently Pippen's comments about Garnett don't bother the Wolves all-star. : "That's his own personal opinion," Garnett said. "What he's able to bring to : a team and his experience. … I can't get mad about every Tom, Dick and Harry : that has something negative to say about me." KG說他覺得Pipp可以幫助灰狼。 他說一個擁有像Pipp那種生涯資歷與經驗的選手對球隊是有益的。 "老將的領導風範絕對可以幫助灰狼," KG說。 顯然,Pipp對KG的評論並沒有影響到這個灰狼明星。 "他是他個人的意見,"KG說 "他的確有能力帶給球隊經驗。我總不能對每個對我表現有批評的人的說話生氣吧。" : Wolves general manager Jim Stack couldn't be reached for comment. : It's doubtful Pippen would wind up in Minnesota. His preference is to play : for a championship contender. He said he would love to play for Miami and : also mentioned Dallas, San Antonio and the Los Angeles Lakers. Pippen said he : would like to play an average of 15-20 minutes a game and isn't sure if he'd : continue his comeback beyond this season. 尚聯絡不到灰狼總經理Jim Stack對此發表意見。 Pipp能否明尼蘇達打球是有疑問的。 他現在的想法偏向想加入一個有能力爭冠的球隊。 他說若能加入邁阿密,達拉斯,聖安東尼奧,或是洛杉磯,他都會很開心。 Pipp說他想打個每場15-20分鐘,也說不確定再下一季是否會繼續在場上。 : Foye got his workout: Timberwolves point guard Randy Foye scored 14 points as : his rookie squad lost to the sophomores 155-114 during Friday night's Rookie : Challenge game. Little defense was played in the game, as expected, but Foye : said he took the game seriously. : "Actually, I was just trying to get a workout in," Foye said. "I was actually : out here playing, trying to win the game, but at the same time I was trying : to get a workout in." 灰狼控球Randy Foye星期五晚上在新秀對抗賽中拿到14分, 率領一年級生敗給二年級生XD(155-114)。 預料中的,這場比賽沒啥人在防守,但Foye說他可是很認真的。 : Foye said he had several teammates in attendance, including Garnett, Rashad : McCants and Ricky Davis. They were among six or seven teammates who made the : trip to Las Vegas, Foye said. Marko Jaric and Justin Reed came as well. : Foye wore a microphone under his jersey for NBA Entertainment, but he had to : be careful of his language. Foye說有好幾個隊友到場,包括KG,McCants還有Ricky Davis。 有六七個隊友也來拉斯維加斯度假。 Marko Jaric 跟Justin Reed也有來。 Foye為了電視台,在他球衣下配了收音麥克風,但他得注意自己的說話。 : "In the beginning, it was R-rated and they jumped on us," Foye said with a : sheepish smile. : Viva Las Vegas! As expected, the idea of Las Vegas landing an NBA team is : popular with the all-stars on hand here. Garnett was on board, too. He said : he didn't think players would be irresponsible during visits to Vegas for : games, at least not any more than in other cities. He said players understand : they play road games expecting to win the game, and that's their priority. : And he said he couldn't have been more excited that the All-Star Game is here. : "This is probably the most entertaining city in the world," Garnett said. : "What better place to have it?" Foye微笑靦腆的說"剛開始時,it was R-rated and they jumped on us.(不會翻XD)" 在拉斯維加斯讓NBA比賽空降的最好方法就是讓明星賽在這舉行。 KG也來了。 他說在拉斯維加斯比賽,球員都可以放鬆心情,至少比起其他城市好多了。 他說,球員們了解客場征戰的目的就是帶回勝利,這是他們首要工作。 他說明星賽可以在這舉行真是超級令人興奮。 "這可能是世上最有娛樂性的城市了。"KG說 "舉行明星賽,還有更好的地點嗎?" : Briefly:The NBAwill announce today that the Timberwolves will play exhibition : games in Istanbul, Turkey, and London next season. NBA當局今天宣布,灰狼下季將在伊斯坦堡,土耳其,倫敦等地打展示賽(熱身賽?) XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.7.139

02/18 09:27, , 1F
年節期間翻譯每篇多加500P現發 到2/25止
02/18 09:27, 1F

02/18 09:28, , 2F
Jaric運球都運到腳上了還好意思去LasVegas
02/18 09:28, 2F

02/20 21:10, , 3F
沒錯 就是熱身賽
02/20 21:10, 3F

02/22 19:52, , 4F
翻表演賽也不錯
02/22 19:52, 4F