[外電] K.G.: Wolves are adjusting

看板Timberwolves作者 (胖子)時間17年前 (2007/01/30 21:33), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《jerod (KG4MVP)》之銘言: : http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/basketball/16576212.htm : Kevin Garnett says it's too early to give a fair evaluation of the : Timberwolves' recent coaching change or to compare new coach Randy Wittman : after less than a week since he replaced Dwane Casey. : If anything, the Wolves superstar said, the timing of the change was the : tough part. KG說,新教練上任還不到一個禮拜,現在就要評估灰狼在新舊任教練之間的表現, 仍言之過早。 這個灰狼的超級明星說,如果真要說些什麼,換教練的時機實在是最難的部分。 : "If you're going to do something like this, you prefer for it to be a little : earlier,'' Garnett said Monday before the Wolves played Phoenix at Target : Center. "Just from chemistry and the things you're trying to build, you would : like it to be early, but no one ever sees themselves being traded or getting : fired, or changing GMs or anything of that sense. … "如果你決定了要做這種事,你應該是要早點做," KG在禮拜一對太陽比賽前稍早說道。 "你會想早點做,不管是為了球隊的化學效應,或是任何你想建立的隊形, 但稍早從沒有人看見他們做了啥,包括交易,炒人,或是換GM,或任何這類的事。" "你會希望這些事情發生在球季初或是球季末, 不過,這也算球賽的一部分,現在就是發生了, 無論怎樣,我們現在都得去面對處理它。" : "You like those things to be in the beginning or end of the season. But it's : part of our game. This is what it is, and we all have to deal with it at some : point.'' : Wittman joined Casey's staff as an assistant this season, but he had spent a : total of five seasons in two separate stretches with the team in the 1990s. : "He let it be known right in the door that this is how we're going to do some : things,'' Garnett said. "Everything's up for discussion, but pretty much this : is what it is. And we respect that.'' 本季Wittman以助手身分加入Casey的教練體系, 但他在90年代曾有兩段時間在這個球隊工作,共計五個球季。 KG說: "He let it be known right in the door that this is how we're going to do some things." (幫幫忙..這句什麼意思....大家對不起Orz...) "什麼事情都可以攤開來討論,我們也尊重這種做法。" : Wittman said he's been pleased with the effort in the final three games of : the just-concluded West Coast trip, despite losses in the first two. : "I told the guys we don't have to do anything different than we've done the : last three games, and we'll have a chance to win every game,'' the coach : said. "I was a little worried going into the Clippers game (a victory at Los : Angeles on Saturday night) that after the two tough losses (in Portland and : Seattle) that we kind of controlled our own destiny in, that our guys would : be down a little bit mentally in the Clippers game. But they proved me wrong, : which was really good to see.'' Wittman說他對過去三場球賽所做的努力感到很欣慰,這三場比賽剛好為西區客場旅途 作為結尾,雖然最初兩場比賽輸球。 "我告訴這些傢伙,就像上三場比賽一樣打,我們不需要做任何改變, 這樣我們有機會贏得任何比賽。" 教練說。 "在輸掉兩場非常慘烈且接近比數的比賽後(在波特蘭與西雅圖), 而對快艇比賽前,我是有點擔心(最後在洛杉磯贏球), 因為我們那兩場是有掌握到節奏,但卻輸球,我怕球員們心裡上會有些鬱卒。" "但他們用事實證明了我的擔心是錯的,這真的很棒" : 'Half' don't know: He didn't say whether the national pundits who have : expounded on his impatience and displeasure with Wolves brass are right, but : Garnett did say Monday they didn't know what they were talking about. : "People put words in my mouth. Half these people that talk, I've never met in : my life,'' he said, responding to a question about more recent comments by TV : analysts in the wake of the team's coaching change that Garnett wants out. : "Half these people that say some of these things you hear have never spoken : to me personally, and they're just making up stuff. At the end of the day : it's just (garbage).'' 有一半還不知道的事: 他沒說也沒解釋他對狼群的厚臉皮的不高興以及不耐, (譯註:翻很爛...照字面翻...這邊應該是指換教練期間.. 媒體在中間渲染放話造成的尷尬之類的吧 Orz..) 但KG星期一說他們不知道他們在說啥 "人們把他們自己說的話當作是我說的。有一半人說的話在我生命中從沒發生過," 他用此回答,回答電視上的籃球分析家對於球隊在換教練後尾隨而來的評論以及問題。 "你所聽到的這些人說的話,有一半不是出自我口,他們捏造事實。那些話都是垃圾。" : And the other half? : "I am looking forward to playing the Phoenix Suns tonight and kicking some : (tail).'' : Briefly: Wittman said that the team still doesn't have a firm timetable for : the return of guard Rashad McCants, who has missed all season because of a : knee injury. The Wolves' recent schedule has allowed for few practice days, : preventing McCants from gaining much momentum in his recovery. 另一半呢? "我現在只專注於今晚對太陽的比賽,想著怎麼把他們踢爆。" Briefly: Wittman說,後衛Rashad McCants回來的日期還沒有確切時間表。 Rashad McCants因為膝傷本季尚未出賽。 狼群最近不在客場出賽,有幾天練習日,可以防止McCants膝蓋受到傷害。 (譯註:應該是指到處移動造成的傷害吧??O.O) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.8.42.241

01/30 22:50, , 1F
那句是:在休息室裡,他讓我們知道該如何把一些事情做好。
01/30 22:50, 1F

01/30 22:51, , 2F
翻譯辛苦了,別道歉啊~最近論文進度吃緊,都沒幫忙翻譯,
01/30 22:51, 2F

01/30 22:52, , 3F
我才想請罪~<(_ _)>
01/30 22:52, 3F

01/31 08:14, , 4F
3QQQ!! :P
01/31 08:14, 4F