[外電] Sixers longing for Foye

看板Timberwolves作者 (台北不是我的家)時間17年前 (2007/01/07 18:17), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文出處: http://0rz.tw/182iy -- Sixers longing for Foye 七六人垂涎小佛爺已久 Timberwolves point guard Randy Foye said Friday he never felt like he was close to being traded to the Philadelphia 76ers during last month's Allen Iverson sweepstakes. He didn't pay much attention to reports that he would have to be included in order to make a deal. 灰狼新秀控衛小佛爺星期五時表示他從不覺得在上個月AI爭奪戰中自己差一點就 被送到費城七六人去,所以對於那些有關球隊為了使交易案成真會將他一併打包送走 的報導並未吸引他太多的注意力。 That only helped confirm that the Wolves didn't want to give up Foye as part of a deal for Iverson, although Minnesota vice president of basketball operations Kevin McHale tried many scenarios in an attempt to get Iverson. 那只是更加確認了灰狼不希望為了得到AI而放棄小佛爺的決心而已,儘管副籃球 事務總裁McFail確實為了得到AI而提出了許多的交易方案。 But the Sixers coveted Foye, a former Villanova star. 但七六人只想要小佛爺,這位前維拉諾瓦大學的球星。 "I knew they wanted me," said Foye, who was taken seventh in the 2006 NBA draft, one spot ahead of Philadelphia's No. 8 slot. "But they had to do a lot to get me (higher). If they didn't move up, I probably wasn't going to be there no more (at No. 8), and I wasn't. I knew they did a lot to try to get me." "我知道他們想得到我,"'06年選秀會上剛好在七六人的第八順位前一個順位被 選走的小佛爺說。"但他們必須做許多努力才能選到我(換到更高的選秀順位)。如果 他們沒辦法換到更高的選秀順位,他們可能就沒機會選到我了(用第八順位),而事實 確實如此。我知道他們做了許多努力希望能得到我。" Foye was certain he wouldn't fall past Philadelphia at No. 8. 小佛爺很清楚自己再怎麼不濟也不會落到七六人握有的第八順位之後。 "I was preparing myself to play in Philly and to play with the all the fans in college and play with all my family around," he said. "我已經做好準備要留在費城打球,繼續在大學時期的球迷和所有親友面前表演 ,"他說。 Sixers coach Maurice Cheeks wouldn't discuss his team's reported interest in Foye during the trade talks involving Iverson, who was dealt to Denver. But Cheeks was effusive in his praise for Foye. 七六人總教練M.Cheeks在最終被送到丹佛金塊的AI交易中並未提及球隊被報導 對於小佛爺有興趣的事情,但他對於小佛爺個人可是讚譽有嘉。 "He's an energetic guy," Cheeks said. "He looks like a basketball junkie. He's been around basketball all his life. He's a (point guard), and he can play some (shooting guard). He can make a shot, he can drive, he can run screen and roll. He's still learning, but he does a lot of things well. Certainly with Kevin Garnett and Mike James teaching him certain things, he's only going to get better." "他是個勁量小子,"Cheeks說。"他看起來就像是個有籃球上癮症的傢伙。他一 生都與籃球為伍。他是個控衛,但他偶而也能客串一下得分後衛。他可以投籃,可 以切入,也可以跟隊友配合大玩擋切戰術。他仍在學習,但已經有很多事情他可以 做得很好。而且在KG和偽大帝的教導下,他只會變得越來越好。" Foye had a difficult time guarding Philadelphia veteran Andre Miller Friday night during a 104-102 overtime victory for the Wolves. Foye had 11 points and a season-high 10 assists but succumbed to some pump fakes that put Miller at the free-throw line in crucial situations, including two free throws that sent the game into overtime. 小佛爺在星期五晚上球隊經歷了加時延長賽才以104比102險勝七六人的比賽中 負責看管老將A.Miller,而他遇到了一些問題。小佛爺拿到11分以及本季新高的10 次助攻,但在關鍵時刻卻屢次被Miller佯攻騙到犯規,讓他可以輕鬆上罰球線取分 ,其中還包括了七六人將比賽逼入延長賽的兩罰。 -- Play of the night: The Timberwolves' Trenton Hassell's high-arching rainbow shot over Steven Hunter with about six minutes left in the fourth quarter gave the Wolves a 90-82 cushion. It was the most unusual shot of his 22 points, which matched his career high. Hassell routinely attempts those shots after practice just for fun. 今晚最佳表現:灰狼的色狼在第四節大約還剩下6分鐘時於底線接獲KG傳球並在 S.Hunter防守下所投進弧度超高,有如一道彩虹的兩分球,幫助球隊以90比82稍稍 拉開比分。那是色狼所攻下追平生涯新高的22分中最與眾不同的一球,色狼通常只 在練習時間才會開玩笑地特意拉開弧度出手投球。 "I work on that in H-O-R-S-E but I don't expect to shoot that in a game," Hassell said with a smile. "It was just a lucky shot. I was just trying to get it off over a shot blocker, and it hit the rim and it happened to go in. We'll take it." "我會在練習時這麼投球但並不期待能在正式球賽中也這麼做,"色狼笑著說。" 那球會進純粹是運氣好罷了。我只是試圖躲開對手的封阻,而球卻進了,那兩分我 們當然就笑納了阿。" -- Garnett staying positive: Garnett said he believes it isn't right to complain about the state of the team during the season, regardless of how things have unfolded in 2006-07. KG保持樂觀的態度:KG表示他認為不論在'06-'07年球季發生過什麼事情,在球 季中批評球隊的狀況就是錯誤的行為。 "I come out and compete, and I play," Garnett said. "I handle those things accordingly when it's time to address those things. I think during the season is not always the best time to address certain things. Being a distraction is even worse. It kills chemistry. It kills flow. Right now, I feel like we're in a good place. There's no need for distractions right now. If anything, we need to focus in a little more. It's January. February's right around the corner. Before you know it, it's going to be after the all-star break, and that's when all the wheels need to be turning." "我上了場就是為了競賽,為了打球,"KG說。"我會把那些話留到該講的時候再 講。我認為球季中通常不是談論那些事情的好時機。因此而使軍心渙散反而更糟。 那會破壞球隊的合諧。現在,我認為球隊的狀況正好。我們不需要自亂陣腳,如果 真要說什麼,那大概就是我們還需要更專注於球賽之中。已經一月了,而二月也很 快就要到來。通常在不知不覺的情況下全明星週就過了,而那時候所有的球隊都會 上緊發條準備迎接季後賽了。" -- Briefly: A magnetic resonance imaging exam revealed that Wolves veteran Marko Jaric has no ligament damage in his injured right thumb, just a sprain, Casey said. Jaric was on the active list for the game, and Casey said he planned to use Jaric as needed. 快報:阿西教練說核磁共振造影的結果顯示灰狼的老將M.Jaric受傷的右拇指並 沒有韌帶受傷的情形,只是純粹的扭傷而已。這場比賽Jaric將會被放在可上場名單 中,而阿西表示如果需要還是會派他上場。 ‧ Sixers forward Chris Webber missed his fifth consecutive game because of a bruised right foot. 七六人前鋒CW4因為右腳擦傷已經連續第五場比賽缺陣了。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.250.18.48

01/07 18:27, , 1F
01/07 18:27, 1F

01/07 21:21, , 2F
kg的eq真的是高 如果他一生沒拿一次總冠軍真的沒天理
01/07 21:21, 2F

01/07 21:22, , 3F
所謂的領袖就是這樣 無論強弱 都要打到底
01/07 21:22, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #15eCYttt (Timberwolves)