[轉錄][外電] Riley: Heat has 'level of interest' …

看板Timberwolves作者 (....)時間17年前 (2006/12/14 15:26), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 MiamiHeat 看板] 作者: DAING (12/19 當兵去) 看板: MiamiHeat 標題: [外電] Riley: Heat has 'level of interest' in A.I. 時間: Thu Dec 14 14:13:04 2006 AI來的話沒有3號囉 XD MIAMI (AP) -- Count the Miami Heat among those interested in seeing what it would take to obtain Allen Iverson from the Philadelphia 76ers. Heat coach and president Pat Riley said Wednesday night that he has a "level of interest" in Iverson, a four-time NBA scoring champion whom the 76ers are trying to trade, although it's unknown if Miami is actually involved in any serious talks with Philadelphia about making a deal. "I would be delinquent in my responsibilities if I wasn't interested in Allen Iverson," Riley said. "That's all I'm going to say. I'm not going to comment any more. It's like when Shaquille came out there. I was frothing at the mouth. So my level of interest can be gauged on that comment." Riley pulled off a blockbuster deal in the summer of 2004, when he obtained Shaquille O'Neal from the Los Angeles Lakers in exchange for Caron Butler, Lamar Odom and Brian Grant, plus a draft pick. If this trade somehow worked out, it would classify as another huge move for the Heat -- who won the NBA title last season, but are off to a 9-12 start this year after losing 99-89 to Phoenix on Wednesday. And there's some in the Miami locker room paying close attention to all the Iverson trade talk. "He's that guy in the NBA," said Heat forward James Posey -- who could be included in any deal that sends Iverson to South Florida. "He's that All-Star who can fill up arenas and things like that. Everybody pays attention to that, and until it ends, everybody's going to stay tuned because everybody wants to know where he's going, what team's going to make that move." Several deals have been rumored, but apparently nothing has worked to satisfy either Iverson -- who requested a trade last week -- or the 76ers. "They're playing the field," Riley said. "That's what they should do." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.18.124

12/14 15:24,
可以借轉灰狼嗎?
12/14 15:24
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.161.49.119

12/14 15:26, , 1F
別忘了熱火的GM也是挺黑暗的....
12/14 15:26, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #15WFoAVh (Timberwolves)