[外電] Marbury doubtful to return to T-Wolves

看板Timberwolves作者 (台北不是我的家)時間18年前 (2006/06/02 10:29), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原文出處: http://www.startribune.com/507/story/466074.html -- Wants to stay a Knick 希望能留在尼克 Forget about any chance of Knicks guard Stephon Marbury being traded back to the Timberwolves, his original team. 忘卻任何有關尼克控衛Starbury會被交易回他剛加入NBA時的母隊灰狼的傳聞吧。 "I want to die a Knick," Marbury told the New York Post. "If I am ever cremated, I'd want my ashes sprinkled on top of the [Madison Square] Garden. "Playing here has always been my dream. I want to be in New York." Starbury告訴紐約郵報"我希望職業生涯能在故鄉紐約尼克終老,如果哪天我被火化了 ,我希望我的骨灰能被灑在麥迪遜花園廣場的頂端。在這裡打球一直以來都是我的夢想, 我希望能繼續待在紐約。" While Marbury and Knicks coach Larry Brown fought all year, Marbury was quoted as saying: "When I said Larry made me a better man, people didn't get it. I meant it. What I meant is I had never been tested like that before." 當過去一整年Starbury和尼克教練L.Brown吵得不可開支時,他是這麼解釋的"當我說 布朗讓我成了一個更好的球員時,人們不了解我所說的。但我確實知道我在說什麼,我的 意思是說以前還沒有人這樣測試我的極限。" That said, the Wolves would have a lot better chance of landing Marbury if Brown continues to coach the Knicks. And so far he is running the draft workouts. It might be difficult, but acquiring Marbury would revive a lot of interest in Dwane Casey's team. 那意思是說,如果布朗繼續在尼克執教,灰狼將會更有機會迎接Starbury回娘家。迄 今,他還在執行選秀的測試工作。也許機會不大,但如果Starbury能回鍋,一定能使得D. Casey的球隊變得令人振奮而且有趣地多。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.241.111.125

06/02 11:35, , 1F
推 翻譯辛苦了!
06/02 11:35, 1F

06/03 01:05, , 2F
我要Starbury啦...
06/03 01:05, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #14VwAaFO (Timberwolves)