[外電] K.G. causes stir in New York

看板Timberwolves作者 (台北不是我的家)時間18年前 (2006/03/29 15:28), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《jerod (KG4MVP)》之銘言: : K.G. causes stir in New York K.G在紐約引起一陣大騷動 -- 原文出處: : http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/basketball/14201223.htm -- : Comments about reuniting with Marbury result in speculation about his : future. 關於和Starbury重聚的評論引起了對於他的未來的推測。 : If Timberwolves forward Kevin Garnett wanted to stir things up, he picked : the right audience with the New York media visiting the Twin Cities on : Sunday. 如果灰狼前鋒KG想引起一陣騷動,那他確實在星期天紐約尼克作客雙城市時選擇了合 適的聽眾 - 嗜八卦如命紐約媒體。 : Garnett told reporters that he would be open to reuniting with former : Wolf and current Knicks point guard Stephon Marbury, if it meant Marbury : would come back to Minnesota. Garnett later said he doesn't want to put : up with more of the Wolves' rebuilding and that the organization owes it : to him to help him win a championship. KG告訴記者說如果現效力於尼克的前灰狼控衛Starbury將回鍋明尼蘇達,那他對於和 Starbury再次合作保持著開放的態度。KG稍後表示他不希望再忍受灰狼的重建,而整個球 團在幫助他贏得總冠軍這件事上面都對他有所虧欠。 : Garnett has a knack for divulging his deepest feelings in a manner in : which it will earn maximum exposure. He criticized Wolves vice president : of basketball operations Kevin McHale during a TNT interview early this : season, which contributed to speculation that Garnett might want to be : traded if the 2005-06 season didn't turn out well. KG很有技巧地透露出他內心最深切的感受,而且可以說是他話一出口就受到最大程度 的矚目。他季初在接受TNT專訪時批評灰狼的副籃球事務總裁K.McHale,因為他於媒體大眾 及球迷在推測如果'05-'06球季灰狼還是表現不佳,則狼王KG會要求球隊將其交易出去時不 僅沒有出來滅火,反而還扮演了搧風點火的腳色。 : Well, the Wolves are out of playoff contention, and Garnett's latest : comments added to the fire. The New York newspapers Monday were teeming : with the possibilities of a Garnett-Marbury reunion. 嗯,灰狼現在已經淡出季後賽門票的競爭行列外了,而KG最近一次發表的言論更是助 長了媒體大眾及球迷對於這個話題的興趣。星期一時,紐約報紙的運動版面充斥著KG- Starbury再次合作的可能性等相關話題。 : But where? In New York? In Minneapolis? 不過地點呢?在紐約或是明尼亞波利斯? : Marbury and Garnett both have said they don't want to leave their : respective teams. Minnesota is the only NBA franchise Garnett has : played for in his 11 seasons, and Marbury is at home in New York. Starbury和KG不約而同發表了他們不願離開個別所屬球隊的聲明,明尼蘇達是NBA超級 巨星KG過去11個球季以來所效力的唯一一支球隊,而Starbury的老家就在紐約。 : But their willingness to bury their problems of the past — specifically : Marbury's distaste for deferring to Garnett — could reunite them once again. : Of course, one of them would have to budge from his position of not wanting : to move. 不過他們都很樂意將他們過往的問題拋在腦後 - 尤其是Starbury過去不願順從KG這個 大問題 - 這對於他們想再一次合作來說絕對是件好消息。當然啦,儘管不願調動,他們其 中一個還是必須穿上另一隊的球衣。 : Marbury said the duo could be a special combination again, under the right : circumstances. Starbury表示他倆的結合在正確的情況下將會是一個特別的組合。 : "In New York, that would be great," Marbury told reporters Sunday before : the Wolves hung on to defeat the Knicks 98-94 at Target Center. Starbury在星期天灰狼堅持到最後一刻終於在主場標靶中心以98比94擊敗尼克前告訴 記者說"如果我們能在紐約再次攜手合作,那就太棒了!" : Which begs the question: Did one of Garnett's comments Sunday leave room : for the idea that he might be OK with a trade if the Wolves continue with : their rebuilding project? 是誰在逃避問題:如果灰狼仍一意孤行持續他們的重建計劃,那KG也許會點頭同意球 隊將他交易出去,在星期天他所發表的哪一個言論中為此預留了空間? : "I've always said I'll be in Minnesota as long as they want me here," : he said. "I don't think I can take another one of these rebuilding stages. : I've always said that I think I'm worth not only being listened to, but : I think I'm definitely in a position where I (should) have a team and … : a chance to win a ring. So I think, at the end of the day, they should at : least give me that. If it's anything different from that, then it's a : discussion we have to talk about." 他說"我總是說只要他們希望我在這裡我就會一直待在明尼蘇達,但我也不認為我可以 再忍受任何一個他們緩慢的重建步驟。我總是說我認為以自己的表現,我說的話應該受人 重視,而且有資格待在一支有衝擊總冠軍獎盃能力的球隊。所以我在想,今天結束後,他 們應該至少給我一個能讓我滿意的回應,如果沒有,那我們是該坐下來好好談一談了。" : This will be the second consecutive season the Wolves have missed the : playoffs after reaching the Western Conference finals in 2004. 這將是灰狼自'04年闖進西區總冠軍賽以來連續第二個球季與季後賽失之交臂。 : The downturn comes at a pivotal time in Garnett's career. Garnett said : he wants the organization to add more talent this summer to get the team : back to playoff caliber. 球隊阻止不了的墜落之勢成了KG職業生涯的關鍵時刻,他表示自己希望球團在今年暑 假能招攬更多有天份的球員入隊,以幫助球隊重返季後賽逐鹿中原的行列。 : Stay tuned. 請密切注意事情發展。 : Davis hampered: Wolves coach Dwane Casey said swingman Ricky Davis still : is hampered by a strained groin the veteran suffered March 1 in a game : against New Jersey. Davis didn't miss any games because of the injury : but has limped slightly from time to time. 因傷所苦的Davis:灰狼的總教練D.Casey表示已經在聯盟打滾了7、8年的鋒衛搖擺人R .Davis仍受到3月1日與新澤西籃網比賽中鼠蹊部扭傷的困擾,Davis未曾因為這傷勢錯過任 何比賽,但有時卻會受此影響,因而跑起步來一跛一跛的。 : Davis is shooting 42.3 percent since the injury but is just 10 for 37 : (27 percent) in the past three games. Davis自從受傷以來投籃命中率為42.3%,但在過去三場比賽一共出手37次卻只命中10 球(27%)。 : "I really think his groin is bothering him," Casey said. "I don't think : he's 100 percent on his jump shot, just watching the way he's running." Casey說"我真的認為他的鼠蹊部傷勢對他造成了困擾,我不認為他現在跳投時能發揮 100%的實力,你只要看他跑步的方式就可以知道為什麼我會這麼說。" : Briefly: Rookie guard Rashad McCants' third game as a starter was by far : his most effective offensively. He broke out of a mini-slump with 17 points : on 5-of-9 shooting Sunday. In his first two starts, McCants shot 4 for 15 : combined. 簡報:菜鳥後衛RMC先發上陣的第三場比賽是迄今他在進攻方面表現地最有效率的一場 比賽,他在星期天以投9中5的命中率拿下17分結束了最近的小低潮期。在他先發上陣的頭 兩場比賽,他一共出手15次卻只有4球順利入網。 : "Rashad has the type of personality where he doesn't feel pressure," Casey : said, "which is a good thing and a bad thing. If he misses a shot, he : misses a shot." Casey說"RMC有那種他不會感受到壓力的人格特質,這是好事也是壞事,如果他失手, 就只是失手罷了。" : McCants was on the bench down the stretch in the fourth quarter because : he still is a liability on defense. RMC第四節末段直到比賽結束都被擺在板凳上,因為他仍是對手打點的主要目標之一。 : ‧ The Wolves did not practice Monday and will reconvene today in preparation : for Wednesday's game against Orlando at Target Center. 灰狼星期一並未舉行例行練習,但他們今天將為明天在主場迎戰奧蘭多魔術隊的比賽 預作準備。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.241.111.125

03/29 20:45, , 1F
加油!小MC防守強一點,未來值得期待啊!
03/29 20:45, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #14AZSZEl (Timberwolves)