[外電] Exit interviews 重點節錄(上)

看板Thunder作者 (billy)時間9年前 (2015/04/18 12:20), 編輯推噓5(503)
留言8則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Exit interviews 重點節錄(上) http://ppt.cc/6P-g by Darnell Mayberry Coach Scott Brooks: “We had a lot of things that did not go our way. But we still stuck together. That’s what makes this a unique and special environment that we play in.” 有很多事沒按照計畫實現。但我們仍團結在一起。這讓我們身在一個特別的氛圍中。 Forward Kevin Durant: “It's definitely been a tough year as far as injuries. A lot of stuff has happened for us this year. Nobody ever quit, nobody ever complained. I've never been more proud as a player of the Thunder than I am today. Because we fought, we could have easily packed it in, but nobody did.” 今年絕對是個困難的一年,尤其面對如此多的傷病。今年也發生很多事。但所有人都沒放 棄,也沒抱怨。身為雷霆的球員,我從來沒那麼自豪過。因為我們戰鬥過了,我們也許可 以輕鬆地放下一切,但沒人這麼做。 Guard Russell Westbrook: “I want to come back and be a better closer. Last few games, throughout the season, we lost a lot of games within the last five minutes of game. As a point guard, as a leader, I’ve got to be able to close games the way we want to.” 我希望下一季回來我能成為更好的關鍵球員。過去一季,我們輸掉許多最後5分鐘的比賽 。身為一個控衛和領袖,我需要能按照我們的方式終結比賽。 Center Steven Adams: “I felt like I did well. I was put in positions that I wasn’t used to. I mean, they started me this year which was a major adjustment for me. It was weird. I gave myself tons of expectations that I never met because I set them too high. I just kept doubting myself. But I guess when I got injured I think that’s when I grew the most. After I got injured, I really learned just to appreciate the game and not think about it as much and just go out and have fun.” 我覺得我做得還不錯。這季,我身處在一個不熟悉的位置。我的意思是,他們讓我先發, 這對我來說是很大的改變,感覺很怪。我給自己太多期待,(當沒有達到),我開始懷疑自 己。但或許在我受傷的時候,我成長最多。我真正學到單純的感謝比賽,不要想太多,然 後上場享受一切。 Forward Steve Novak: “I played with a lot of great players. I played with (Dwyane) Wade, hall of famers like (Jason) Kidd, Dirk (Nowitzki) and Manu (Ginobili) and (Tracy McGrady) and Yao (Ming). But to be honest, when it comes to Russell, I’ve never seen an all-around athlete like that. I think after every single game, and I think everyone would agree with me, he could go play another game after the game. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. ” 我曾經跟很多偉大的球員打球過。像是Wade,名人堂級球員如Kidd、Nowitzki、Ginobili 、Tracy McGrady、姚明。但說實話,當談到Russ,我還從來沒看過如此全能的球員,我 想每個人在看過比賽後都會這麼覺得,他能一場接一場的打。我想我從來沒見過這種事。 Guard Anthony Morrow: “When I was on the floor with both of those guys (Durant and Westbrook) it was exactly like what I thought it would be and what everybody thought it would be … All Russell and Kevin need is a sliver of space to make a play. I’m looking forward to being on the court with them again.” 當我與KD和Russ在場上,我們合作的效果正如大家想像一樣...他們所需要的正是有人拉 開空間,讓他們自由發揮。我很期待下次與他們一起上場。 Forward Serge Ibaka: “I sit on my couch watching TV, thinking about what has happened with us this year and everything that is happening with the injuries, new players, too many crazy things and seeing the big picture of the team and thinking if everyone was 100 percent we can do big things.” 我坐在我的沙發看著電視,想想我們今年發生的事,像是傷病、新隊友等等,太多瘋狂的 事,而看著我們球隊整體的樣貌,不禁會想如果我們狀態能100%我們肯定能成就一番大事 業。 Guard Andre Roberson: “I could be the best defender in the league if I really put my mind to it.” 如果我能全心投入,我可以成為全聯盟最好的防守球員。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.165.115.36 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Thunder/M.1429330821.A.5E8.html

04/18 13:08, , 1F
推..多謝B大翻
04/18 13:08, 1F

04/18 13:10, , 2F
這季有很多缺點..如果大家肯好好檢討
04/18 13:10, 2F

04/18 13:11, , 3F
我想明年OKC有很大改變..還有傷痛滾開啦
04/18 13:11, 3F

04/18 14:37, , 4F
推,喜歡Adams說的
04/18 14:37, 4F