[外電] Payton working to get NBA in Seattle…

看板Thunder作者 (垃圾就該進垃圾場)時間13年前 (2011/01/31 01:00), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
參考連結 http://tinyurl.com/6kgrlwm Payton working to get NBA in Seattle, plans charity game Posted by Gerry Spratt at January 25, 2011 2:37 p.m. Seattleites can expect to see a lot more of former Sonics point guard Gary Payton in the next several months. 西雅圖市民們最近幾個月可以預期看到更多的前超音速球星Gary Payton。 Payton said Tuesday on Dave Mahler's show on KJR that he and former teammate Shawn Kemp are planning to hold youth camps in Seattle and hope to announce a charity game to be played in July. Payton週三上Dave Mahler節目時表示他跟Kemp正計畫在西雅圖舉辦一個青少年的營隊,並 且希望可以在七月的時候舉辦一個表演賽"We know the Seattle fans are great," Payton said. "They need some kind of basketball support out there. And we want to give it to them." Payton說:「我們知道西雅圖的球迷最棒了。他們需要一些籃球的東西來鼓舞自己,這也正 是我們想要提供的。」 It's all part of Payton's efforts to get the NBA back in Seattle. And he said he wouldn't mind being an assistant coach for any future Seattle franchise. "I really want to be back in Seattle, and be on a bench in Seattle," Payton said. 這是Payton為將NBA帶回西雅圖所做的努力的一環。他也說他願意擔任未來任何回到西雅圖 的球隊的助理教練。Payton說:「我真的想回到這裡來,坐在這裡的板凳上。」 Payton said he's not sure he would ever want to be a head coach, but he is interested in coaching fellow point guards in the league. "Basketball has changed a lot since my era," Payton said. "They don't play basketball the way I played." He said Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz is the closest thing in the league today to The Glove. Payton said he hopes to announce the charity game in March. Payton說他不確定他會不會想要當個總教練,但他很樂意教導聯盟裡的控球後衛們。Payton 說:「我退休後,籃球變了很多。他們不再像我那樣打球了。」他說爵爵的Deron Williams 是當今最接近那個號稱「The Glove」時的控球後衛。Payton說他希望三月的時候就可以確 定舉辦表演賽。 Payton touched on a few other topics during his discussion with Mahler: Payton同時也跟Mahler 提到了一些別的主題: He will go into the basketball Hall of Fame as a Sonics. He is eligible for induction next year. 他明年將以超音速球員的身份,取得名人堂候選人的資格。 He would not attend an alumni event in Oklahoma City if invited. "I didn't play in Oklahoma City," he said. "That would be disrespect to Seattle fans. We never played there. Why would we go to Oklahoma City and give the fans that opportunity or privilege?" 但即使雷霆隊邀請他參加他們舉辦的造勢活動,他也不會參加。Payton表示:「我沒有在 OKC打過任何一場球。(去參加他們辦的活動)是很不尊重西雅圖的球迷的。我們都不曾在那 裡過。為何我們要去OKC給他們的球迷(見到我們的)機會或(可能入選名人堂的)榮耀呢?」 His oldest son, Gary Jr., is preparing for college and is being recruited by Division 1 schools, but he might spend a year at a prep school in Arizona to get his academics in order. 他的長子Gary Jr. Payton準備要上大學了,很多NCAA第一級的學校正招募他。不過為了學 業因素,他可能會去Arizona先念一年預備校。 -- 哲學的義務,是去除因誤解而生的幻想。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.168.231 poning:轉錄至看板 NBA 01/31 01:00

01/31 01:35, , 1F
敢問對熱火有V頭嗎
01/31 01:35, 1F

01/31 01:39, , 2F
這個嘛…我不知耶…
01/31 01:39, 2F

01/31 01:39, , 3F
祈禱中~
01/31 01:39, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DHPaNvQ (Thunder)