Re: 給我們動力,繼續搖滾夢!

看板TheWall作者 (維尼加強版)時間15年前 (2009/01/09 00:36), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串38/55 (看更多)
跨謀跨謀跨謀 ※ 引述《theleaf (Unfamiliar FriendsParty)》之銘言: : Fucking hell... most of you didn’t really get my point! If : that wasn't because I am busy...you will see this........ : coming for SURE. : Nope, I simply do not buy anything that you guys are saying. : It’s not about The Music!!!!!! Don’t talk about other : people’s event, especially from some group of people had : SUPER SUPER SUPER BAD HISTORY!!!!! : DO NOT TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE’S EVENT!! DON’T EVEN HAVE : TO SAY THAT ..THIS TIME YOU EVEN GONE AS FAR AS TO SOUTH : EAST AISA!!! : I knew all three of them!!!! No matter Mak, Jun Min, Michael : to Lesley from Kitty Wu. : Few years ago I may buy it, after I saw you guys since years : years ago. I simply don’t…… you all had your chances, but : I only care about what you did. : Not all those bubble rock n roll dream shit. I DO NOT care : how much you are charging!! My point is very simple, DO NOT : talk about other people’s event and put it back to your! No : matter what you are talking about (I do not give a @#$%%), : this industry is not you guys’ house…get it? Its been way way : way too fucking long…do you want proves? There are tons of it! : Once again for the very last time, I DO HAVE and know something : some other people may not know. I will only say this for the : very last time - DO NOT talk about other people’s event. No : matter is for compliment or not ….I simply do not care. Its : better for anyone that is involving…. Get it? Otherwise this : will not be pretty…let me tell ya. : That wasn’t too much to ask …wasn’t it? : Thx and good luck once again -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.103.166
文章代碼(AID): #19PYkGlO (TheWall)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19PYkGlO (TheWall)