[控制] KROPirpwer已刪文

看板Test作者 (Aries)時間3年前 (2020/11/30 21:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing 我可以徹夜不眠,只靜靜聽著你的呼吸 Watch you smile while you are sleeping 凝視你熟睡時的可愛笑容 While you're far away and dreaming 當你悠游於那遙遠的夢境 I could spend my life in this sweet surrender 我願一生臣服於你的魅力下 I could stay lost in this moment forever 我能永久沉浸在有你相伴的時光 every moment spent with you Is a moment I treasure 珍惜和妳在一起的每一刻 * Don't wanna close my eyes 我不願闔上我的眼 I don't wanna fall asleep 我不願進入夢鄉 'Cause I'd miss you, babe 因為我會想念妳寶貝 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想錯過任何一件事 'Cause even when I dream of you 因為即使我夢見你 The sweetest dream will never do 仍無法和親眼看著你的幸福相比 I'd still miss you, babe 我仍會想念著你 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想再錯過任何一刻美好 Lying close to you 臥在你身旁 Feeling your heart beating 感受你心搏動 And I'm wondering what you're dreaming 我好奇你究竟做了什麼甜蜜的夢 Wondering if it's me you're seeing 好奇我是否是你夢裡,那讓你幸福微笑的人 Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together 我親吻你的眼,由衷感謝上帝使我倆能在一塊 And I just wanna stay with you In this moment forever, forever and ever 而我只想永遠與你停留在這刻…永遠 * I don't wanna close my eyes 我不願闔上我的眼 I don't wanna fall asleep 我不願進入夢鄉 'Cause I'd miss you, babe 因為我會想念妳寶貝 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想錯過任何一件事 'Cause even when I dream of you 因為即使我夢見你 The sweetest dream will never do 仍無法和親眼看著你的幸福相比 I'd still miss you, babe 我仍會想念著你 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想再錯過任何一刻美好 I don't wanna miss one smile I don't wanna miss one kiss 我不想錯過你一個燦爛的微笑或一個甜蜜的吻 Well, I just wanna be with you Right here with you, just like this 我只想和你待在一塊 I just wanna hold you close 我只想你緊緊地伴著我 Feel your heart so close to mine 感受我的心,你的心 And just stay here in this moment For all the rest of time 我願剩下的日子都依偎在你身旁 * Don't wanna close my eyes . 我不願闔上我的眼 I don't wanna fall asleep 我不願進入夢鄉 'Cause I'd miss you, babe 因為我太想念妳了寶貝 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想錯過任何一件事 'Cause even when I dream of you 因為即使我夢見你 The sweetest dream will never do 仍無法和親眼看著你的幸福相比 I'd still miss you, babe 我仍想念著你 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想再錯過任何一刻美好 * I don't wanna close my eyes 我不願闔上我的眼 I don't wanna fall asleep 我不願進入夢鄉 'Cause I'd miss you, babe 因為我會想念妳寶貝 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想錯過任何一件事 'Cause even when I dream of you 因為即使我夢見你 The sweetest dream will never do 仍無法和親眼看著你的幸福相比 I'd still miss you, babe 我仍會想念著你 And I don't wanna miss a thing 我不想再錯過任何一刻美好 Don't wanna close my eyes 我不願闔上我的眼 Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah I don't wanna miss a thing 我不願進入夢鄉,我不想再錯過任何一刻美好 Yeah I know sometimes Thin's may not always make sense to you right now But hey What daddy always tell you? Straighten up little soldier Stiffen up that upper lip What you cryin' about? You got me Hailie, I know you miss your mom and I know you miss your dad When I'm gone, but I'm tryin' to give you the life that I never had I can see you're sad, even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry 'Cause you're scared, I ain't there? Daddy's with you in your prayers No more cryin', wipe them tears Daddy's here, no more nightmares We gon' pull together through it, we gon' do it Lainie, uncle's crazy, ain't he? Yeah, but he loves you, girl, and you better know it We're all we got in this world When it spins, when it swirls When it whirls, when it twirls Two little beautiful girls Lookin' puzzled, in a daze I know it's confusin' you Daddy's always on the move, mama's always on the news I try to keep you sheltered from it but somehow it seems The harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me All the things growin' up as daddy that he had to see Daddy don't want you to see but you see just as much as he did We did not plan it to be this way, your mother and me But things have got so bad between us I don't see us ever bein' together ever again Like we used to be when we was teenagers But then of course everythin' always happens for a reason I guess it was never meant to be But it's just somethin' we have no control over and that's what destiny is But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep Maybe one day we'll wake up and this'll all just be a dream Now hush, little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya Daddy's here to hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now, and we don't know why We fear how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But I promise, mama's gon' be alright Ha, it's funny I remember back one year when daddy had no money Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me 'Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em I'll never forget that Christmas, I sat up the whole night cryin' 'Cause daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom And at the time every house that we lived in Either kept gettin' broken into and robbed Or shot up on the block and your mom was savin' money for you in a jar Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college Almost had a thousand dollars 'til someone broke in and stole it And I know it hurt so bad it broke your mama's heart And it seemed like everythin' was just startin' to fall apart Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so mama moved back On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment And dad moved back to the other side of 8 Mile on Novara And that's when daddy went to California with his CD And met Dr. Dre and flew you and mama out to see me But daddy had to work, you and mama had to leave me Then you started seein' daddy on the TV and mama didn't like it And you and Lainie were to young to understand it Papa was a rollin' stone, mama developed a habit And it all happened too fast for either one of us to grab it I'm just sorry you were there and had to witness it first hand 'Cause all I ever wanted to do was just make you proud Now I'm sittin' in this empty house Just reminiscin' lookin' at your baby pictures, it just trips me out To see how much you both have grown, it's almost like you're sisters now Wow, guess you pretty much are and daddy's still here Lainie, I'm talkin' to you too, daddy's still here I like the sound of that, yeah It's got a ring to it don't it? Shh, mama's only gone for the moment Now, hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya Daddy's here to hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now, and we don't know why We fear how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But I promise mama's gon' be alright And if you ask me to Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird I'ma give you the world I'ma buy a diamond ring for you I'ma sing for you I'll do anythin' for you to see you smile And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine I'ma break that birdie's neck I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya And make him eat every carat don't fuck with dad (haha) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.36.0.161 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Test/M.1606744149.A.8DE.html
文章代碼(AID): #1VnFXLZU (Test)