【留言】Andy 最新留言

看板Tension作者 (我也要)時間17年前 (2007/03/02 02:25), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hi Everybody! Just want to wish you a Happy PiG Year! I've been good,and enjoying a good break from work. Visited Taiwan during this break,and met with some old friends. Everyone looks good,and they said I look thinner,odd I'm supposed to be heavier. Last year was a tough year for me as a lot of transitioning was going on. I felt lost,work was new and I had to adjust a lot of my life to a 9-5 job. I was far away from my close friends,and my brothers in Tension.Everything seemed different. However,I've enjoyed the new challenges in life,the next chapter in my story. I look for ward to see what life brings.It's some thing we all must face eventually,a change. I'm glad to know I always have your support,and as you do mine. I wish you all well.Be strong and always remember to carry that smile!! Cause you never know who you might run into,and that smile will brighten up their day. Have a good NEW YEAR! Andy http://forums.delphiforums.com/tension/start -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.161.52.202 ※ 編輯: loet780927 來自: 218.161.52.202 (03/02 05:35)
文章代碼(AID): #15vngKMK (Tension)