[情報] WTA 年度最佳拍檔/進步獎 - 義大利全包

看板Tennis作者 (Fish)時間11年前 (2012/11/28 15:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
WTA Player Awards: Team & Most Improved Errani 雙料冠軍!明天發表年終最佳球員及其他未公布的獎項。 Sara Errani & Roberta Vinci BOLOGNA & TARANTO, Italy - Italy had a lot to cheer for on the WTA this year, not only in singles, but in doubles too - and now they have two WTA Player Awards to celebrate as well, with Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci taking Doubles Team Of The Year and Errani receiving Most Improved Player. Errani 奪得最佳進步獎並與搭擋 Vinci 一同獲得年度最佳拍檔。 Errani's rocket-like rise up the singles ranks could have been one of the most impressive feats in recent memory. Having finished the last four years in the 40s, she finished 2012 all the way up at No.6 after winning four WTA titles - all on clay - and reaching her first Grand Slam final on clay as well, at the French Open. After that tournament the Italian became the first player ever to make her Top 10 debut from outside the Top 20, going from No.24 to No.10, and after more impressive results on hardcourts she would creep up to year-end No.6. 連續四年都在四十名左右徘徊,Errani 今年像是火箭升空一樣的達到生涯新高第六位。 而且他今年在紅土奪下四座冠軍,一座大滿貫亞軍! Then there was the historic doubles season - having already won a slew of International-level titles together in recent years, Errani and Vinci took it to a whole new level in 2012, capturing eight WTA doubles titles - including two Grand Slams at the French Open and US Open and Premier-level titles at Madrid and Rome - and both spent time as the No.1 doubles player in the world. Their win at Roland Garros made them the first all-Italian duo in the Open Era to win a Grand Slam doubles title, and they repeated the feat at the US Open. 這幾年來他與 Vinci 兩個人都拿了不少國際賽的雙打冠軍,今年更是突破以往的紀錄, 總共拿了八座雙打冠軍,包括了兩座大滿貫「法網及美網」、兩座高等級賽事「馬德里 及羅馬」。而法網的冠軍創下了開放年代第一次有義大利組合一起奪下雙打大滿貫,且 兩個人今年也分別在不同的時刻享受了雙打第一名的榮耀。 Errani was thrilled about her WTA Player Awards double whammy. "I'm very happy to have been voted Most Improved Player, and Doubles Team Of The Year too. It has been an incredible year for me - so many matches in singles and doubles. It may be an unrepeatable year, but I'll try to continue like this and give everything I have on the court in every match. And as for the doubles, I'm very happy to share all these results with my best friend, Roberta." 我非常高興我被選為進步最多的球員,而且同時也是雙打年度搭擋。 今年對我來說是不可思議的一個賽季,打了超多場單打及雙打賽事。 或許今年無法再被複製,但我會給予我的全部,盡可能朝這個方向邁進。 而雙打,我很高興能與我最好的朋友,Vinci,一同分享! Errani is the third Italian ever to crack the Top 10 in singles, currently spending her 25th week inside the elite (Flavia Pennetta was the first and spent 11 weeks inside, while Francesca Schiavone was the second and spent 70 weeks inside). Errani and Vinci are also the second and third players ever to reach No.1 in doubles (Pennetta was the first to do so, doing so in 2011). Errani 是第三位義大利女子選手打進單打前十名,目前在前十已經有二十五周。 Pennetta 是第一位,在前十名待了十一周、Schiavone 則在之後在前十待了七十周。 而 Pennetta 同時也是第一位義大利女子選手奪得雙打第一,於 2011 年達成。 小威奪得最佳球員的話下列推文板友可均分 5,000 P: : 推 chanwanchi:最佳:小威 東山:Shvedova 進步:Errani 新秀:Robson 11/09 19:36 : → chanwanchi:拍檔:Errani/Vinci 11/09 19:37 : 推 dill23152002:Serena Shvedova Errani Robson Italy搭檔 11/09 21:57 : 推 vipppppppppp:Serena/Shvedova/Errani/Robson/All-Italy 11/10 01:17 : 推 role5901:小威/雪芙娃/Errani/小蘿拉/Errani Vinci 11/10 01:41 : 推 yofute:Serena/Shvedova/Errani/Robson/All-Italy 11/10 09:38 : 推 e8672596:Williams/Shvedova/Errani/Robson/Errani&Vinci 11/10 23:49 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.50.119.230
文章代碼(AID): #1GjSBbOx (Tennis)