Something Completely Different... Part I

看板Tennis作者 (踢馬)時間14年前 (2009/10/31 02:14), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
WTA向一些女選手問了一個問題 Who is your favorite men's player? Caroline Wozniacki: "I have quite a few, but if I started naming names I'd be worried there'd be rumors I'm dating them!" Patty Schnyder: "Roger". He makes it look so easy. He comes up with it on the big points. He finds a way to beat almost everybody. He's so impressive." Elena Dementieva: "Roger Federer. He's the best ever. I like everything about him. The way he plays, the way he behaves on and off the court... he's perfect. He's the greatest player I have ever seen." Vera Zvonareva: "You can't overlook Roger. He's definitely one of my favorites. I also enjoy watching Davydenko play." Ana Ivanovic: "Roger Federer. I admire him very much, not only for his achievements, but for how he conducts himself on and off the court. I also like Nadal, and of course Novak because we have been friends for many years." Sabine Lisicki: "I'd go with Roger. I also like how Djokovic broke through two years ago, I enjoyed watching him. He changed the game, played differently... he is fun, too." Nadia Petrova: "Roger Federer. Every tennis player dreams to play like him. He's such a great champion. And he also has the good looks!" Vania King: "When I was younger, I loved to watch Sampras." Cara Black: "Rafael Nadal." Dominika Cibulkova: "It was Andre Agassi when I was younger, but now it's Nadal. The way he plays... he plays so well, but he's such a fighter." Katarina Srebotnik: "Rafael Nadal. He's a hard worker who improved his game tremendously and I admire him for that. In my opinion he is also a very down to earth and polite guy. He also impressed me in a positive way in many of his interviews, especially with his attitude, approach and simplicity." Aleksandra Wozniak: "I'd have to say Tommy Haas. He has been playing so well for such a long time now." Liezel Huber: "Andy Murray." Bethanie Mattek-Sands: "I like Andy Murray's game. I'd probably say he's my favorite. Fabrice Santoro used to be my favorite." Michaella Krajicek: "My favorite player since I was younger has always been Andy Roddick - for his talent, looks and attitude!" 豹紋女提到了Santoro!!! 總計: Roger Federer: 6票 Rafael Nadal: 4票 Novak Djokovic: 2票 Andy Murray: 2票 Del Potro, Juan Martin:0 (Hello!!I'm here...) Nikolay Davydenko:1票 Andy Roddick: 1票 Tommy Haas: 1票 Fabrice Santoro: 1票 Pete Sampras: 1票 Andre Agassi: 1票 http://tinyurl.com/yaftn9d -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.186.235 ※ 編輯: tim2502 來自: 114.32.186.235 (10/31 02:18)

10/31 09:36, , 1F
丹麥美女回答的方向跟別人不一樣 XDD
10/31 09:36, 1F

10/31 09:58, , 2F
他可能認為大家都想跟他傳誹聞吧 ㄎㄎ
10/31 09:58, 2F

10/31 11:11, , 3F
我比較好奇ATP男選手選心目中最愛的WTA女網選手 XD
10/31 11:11, 3F

10/31 11:28, , 4F
我猜大家心裡的答案是莎娃,但是嘴裏的答案是小威 XDD
10/31 11:28, 4F