[分享] 老師專屬免費英文口說表達能力假日進修消失

看板Teacher作者時間5年前 (2018/08/31 21:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
適合中級程度的老師們 假日免費進修的英文口說表達力訓練班 即將開課了! Most adult English learners of average ability make the introduction like this: My name is Kevin. I am twenty eight years old. I graduated from OPQ university, majoring in math. In fact, I just became a substitute teacher last summer. I like this job because I can meet lots of cute kids and help them with schoolwork. I hope to be a teacher in my whole life. Sounds good? No! The paragraph is not well-organized and in plain English. Introducing yourself in this way is an elementary task, nothing fancy. It is difficult for the paragraph to appeal to your audience. I bet you will be proud of yourself and impress others if you can make the introduction in this way. My name is Kevin. Since gaining a university degree in math, I have had plenty of good memories, at least including leading an active university life and succeeding in several job interviews in the face of stiff competition. Finally, entering the teaching profession as a substitude teacher made one of my childhood dreams come true. Now, in my late twenties, I am proud of myself and hopefully day by day I will be more capable of helping kids to achieve academic success. I am eager to share such a reward experience with you all. Thank you and have a pleasant day. I didn't use words and sentenes that are fancy, yet this is an improved version that deserves people's praise. Now, I am keen on teaching you the secrets free of charge forever. You may post something here to tell others your learning experience. However, this is optional and you won't do this until you finish all the lessons. The class size is six. Starting from 8, September, 2018, Every Saturday afternoon from 13:00 to 15:00, 伯朗咖啡館科大店 near the exit of 忠孝新生 metro station. Fill in this form to enrol: Nickname: Gender: Your age range(ex. 20~25, 26~30, 31~35): Your background(ex. a math teacher): How many people will attend the class together: and more importantly, if you are a special eduation teacher, you will have a high priority. Finally, my apology for making a few mistakes in this post on purpose for some reason. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 220.132.118.234 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Teacher/M.1535723458.A.35B.html
文章代碼(AID): #1RYKV2DR (Teacher)