[泰勒] 星期二, 二月 23, 2010 泰勒的圖文網誌

看板TaylorSwift作者 (閻魔愛)時間14年前 (2010/02/23 23:06), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
原圖文版網誌網址: http://blogs.myspace.com/taylorswift Just got back from some cool places...(photo blog) 剛從一些很酷的地方回來(圖文網誌) Hi guys :) 嗨 大家好 :) We just got back from Australia and Japan. I won't ever forget the people. Or the sky. 我們剛從澳洲和日本回來,那裡的大家真的讓我永生難忘。那片天空也是。 (Al took this picture in Brisbane.) 這是Al在布里斯班拍的照片。 The Opera House in Sydney... That city sparkled. 雪梨歌劇院... 這城市閃耀無比。 I remember last year when we were in Australia for the first time, we went to go see a Coldplay concert on one of our days off. It was at the giant arena there, and I remember thinking "Wouldn't it be amazing if someday down the line, we could play in this arena?" Playing two nights in that arena less than a year later was something I'll never forget. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Sydney. 我記得去年第一次到澳洲,我們挑了一天去看酷玩樂團的演唱會。 就是那座巨大的體育館, 我還記得我當時想說"如果有一天我們能在這邊開場演唱會那一定超棒的。" 沒想到不到一年的時間就能在這座體育館連唱兩天,我想我一輩子都忘不了。 謝謝你, 謝謝你, 謝謝你雪梨。 I met Liz in a meet and greet line a few years ago. Now she's my back up singer. And we have FUN! 我幾年前和Liz相見,現在她是我的和聲天使,我們合作的很愉快。 I was walking in Brisbane, listening to music. And then I saw this tree, all by itself. It looked so lonely, I thought I'd give it some attention and take a picture of it. It's probably not lonely though. It's probably just independent. 我當時在布里斯班一邊散步一邊聽歌,然後我看到了這棵樹,只有它站在那。 它看起來好寂寞。因為我想要關心一下它,所以就幫它拍了張照片。 不過說不定它一點也不孤單,它只是獨立了點。 I love sparkly things. Like crowds that look like this. 我喜歡閃閃發光的東西, 就像這樣閃亮亮的人群。 This kind of thing happens to Caitlin all the time. 這種糗事往往都發生在Caitlin身上。 Hiiiii guys!!! 嗨!!!!!!大家好!!! A few hours off in Melbourne = beach. 在墨爾本待了幾個小時 = 海灘時間。 Me, Grant's hair, and Caitlin. 我,Grant的頭髮,還有Caitlin。 Lacey, Liz, Charity, Claire. 3/5 of the girls in this shot are skilled, trained dancers. The other two are trained in frolicking. 這張照片裡面的其中三個女孩是經驗老道的舞者,其它兩個是High咖。 Example: 證據: I really liked that day. 我真的很愛那一天。 My producer sent me this picture of the moment I'll never forget. I love you guys for making my life into this. 我的製作人傳了這張難忘時刻的照片給我。 把我生活變得這麼棒的大家,我真的愛死你們了。 We were like "Woah. That is a GIANT bath tub. Let's see how many of us can fit in it for a picture." Four. 我們就像 "哇! 一個巨無霸浴缸耶! 我們看看可以塞進多少人,順便拍個紀念照。" 四人組。 Anger! Drums! Battle! Hair! 怒火!戰鼓!戰鬥!還有頭髮! We played 7 shows in 9 days in Australia. The fans gave us lots of awesome presents. My mom seemed to like this one. (Those are tiny koalas hanging from the hat.. It's all about the fine details. What a work of art.)) 我們在澳洲九天表演了七場秀,有些歌迷送了我們棒到不行的禮物。 我媽應該最愛這個。 (那些是小無尾熊掛在帽上.. 非常好的擺飾 可以說是巧奪天工呢。) Then we went to JAPAN! 然後,我們去了日本! Find the photo bomb. Go! (Discovering unexpected guests in the background of my pictures upon upload = a new hobby for me.) 尋找圖片炸彈的時間到了。 {{這邊我不太懂Orz}} 上傳的時候在照片背景裡尋找意外的訪客 = 我的新嗜好。 This was a restaurant where they shot a fight scene from Kill Bill. We all watched it again beforehand to properly prepare 這就是拍"追殺比爾"其中一景的餐廳,我們事先又看了一次電影來複習。 We all really liked it there. 我們非常喜歡那家餐廳。 The show in Tokyo was unbelievable and the fans were so welcoming to us, everywhere we went. I loved the presents and the letters. I can't wait to go back and play more shows. I saw these fabric flowers in a store and thought, that's so incredibly lovely. It was Valentine's Day. Tokyo was my Valentine. 在東京的演唱會真是好的不可置信,不管走到哪邊,所有歌迷對我們超熱情的。 我很喜歡這些禮物跟信。 等不及想要回去再多唱幾場。 我在一間店看到這些編織的花,覺得好漂亮。 那天剛好是情人節, 東京是我的情人。 Then we got on a plane. It was the first time I'd seen home in close to a month. 準備搭機回家了,這是頭一次快一個月沒有看到家。 I've been writing lots of songs. And the tour is starting up again soon in the US. I love you guys. lovelovelove -T- 我已經寫好了很多首歌,巡迴在美國又要開始啦。 我愛你們每一個人。 愛死你們的 -泰- ---------- 心血來潮就翻了這篇熱騰騰的網誌。 還好泰泰沒有用一些很難的字。 希望大家都可以感受到泰勒的愛。 有翻錯的地方麻煩留言指教。 謝謝。 (‘_’)> -- ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▏ ▏ ● ▋ ∥ イッペン死ンデミル? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.171.251.23 ※ 編輯: Mateus 來自: 118.171.251.23 (02/23 23:07) ※ 編輯: Mateus 來自: 118.171.251.23 (02/23 23:13)

02/23 23:22, , 1F
泰勒用筷子耶!拿法怪怪的XDD
02/23 23:22, 1F

02/24 00:11, , 2F
感謝翻譯 我最近越來越忙了 連推特都懶得翻...
02/24 00:11, 2F

02/24 15:32, , 3F
我翻譯都很沒自信.... 希望版主多多指導
02/24 15:32, 3F

02/24 21:52, , 4F
謝謝翻譯~感恩~Taylor快來台灣開演唱會~
02/24 21:52, 4F