[揪團] 桃園區星期六下午生活英文口語新團招募

看板Taoyuan作者 (Paul)時間5年前 (2018/09/06 20:29), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 5年前最新討論串1/1
揪 對英文口語表達有興趣的桃園朋友 九月八日星期六開始 在桃園市民生路上的咖啡店(靠近火車站) 開辦生活英文口語讀書會 固定一點到三點 進行方式「擬」如下(歡迎有帶讀書會經歷的朋友提供更好的方式) 話題:談休閒時間的興趣 我本身喜歡健身,只能想到健身的例 I've found workout in the gym fascinating recently because _____________________________ . 步驟一:想出原因 I like to work out in the gym because I've found it is a good way of helping me lose excess weight. 步驟二:改善品質 I like to work out in the gym. What lies behind this interest is that I've found it is a good way of helping me lose excess weight. 步驟三:模仿(鼓勵跳脫句型或彈性使用) I've found it fascinating to do weight training in the gym. What lies behind this interest is that it is an effective solution to my weight problem. (Optional)步驟四:換句話表示並增加資訊 Some nutritionists on TV said that an effective solution to the weight problem is doing weight training an hour a day, so for that very reason I started to put it into practice six months ago and soon became interested. These days, I go to the gym after work as long as I don't have to work overtime. Hopefully, I will reach my target weight by the end of this year. 不限英文程度 就算害怕開口說的朋友 我們大家也會現場「逼迫」到勇敢開口 希望每個朋友都有充裕的時間開口說 所以限制五個人 這是代貼 這是代貼 這是代貼 原開讀書會的人擔任軟體工程師 報名麻煩寫EMAIL到 wilsonovertime-eng@yahoo.com 請在信中照格式附上您的資料 Wilson Chen, 30~35years old, male software developer -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.72.47.45 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Taoyuan/M.1536236989.A.520.html

09/07 23:46, 5年前 , 1F
想問滿了嗎 還來得及報名嗎
09/07 23:46, 1F

10/17 10:03, 5年前 , 2F
請問還能加入嗎?
10/17 10:03, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1RaHszKW (Taoyuan)