[留言] [轉載]A Note To The Weepies TANYA 公告聲明--Yamie翻譯

看板Tanya作者 (不必在乎我是誰)時間14年前 (2009/10/16 23:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
因為Yamie不太會用BBS,所以應Yamie要求,小女子又來跑腿幫她代貼一下~ ==========================以下為熊族翻譯============================= 翻譯來源:http://www.tanya-toby.com/index.php Tanya 蔡健雅 Toby 熊族 - 有BEAR來 [轉載]A Note To The Weepies TANYA 公告聲明 --翻譯 By Yamie   嗨,我是蔡健雅。這是我為The Weepies及所有The Weepies歌迷所寫的信。 在2008年,我製作並演唱了一首中文名為《紅色高跟鞋》的歌曲,而這首歌 曲的曲末在節奏上、音符上及歌曲前奏聽起來相似於The Weepies的作品 《Take It From Me》,沒想到引起了一些樂迷的注意,開始拿這兩首歌作 比較,並質詢雙方的原創性。當我一開始被問這個問題時,的確讓我感到非 常尷尬,雖然我並不否認我聽過The Weepies的作品,但我確實沒有察覺這兩 首歌的相似,也沒有在寫曲及編曲時以這首歌作為參考。直到後來有人將這 兩首歌拿來比較時,我才發現兩首歌在某些部分的相似性。   身為一位原創者,我當然了解我們都很保護自己的創作。沒有人希望自己的 歌曲和別人有任何相似,更何況是被質疑。當The Weepies聽到這個消息時, 他們對此感到困擾,因為他們作品的發表時間在我之前;所以他們與我聯繫, 並希望我能為此做出說明。在外界反覆詢問後,遲至此時我藉由自己的Myspace 網頁發表澄清,希望藉此為此事件帶來平息與保證。   若因為此事件而對The Weepies造成任何困擾及不便,甚至引起他人質疑 The Weepies《Take It From Me》的原創性,我在此獻上十二萬分的歉意。 我只是一個平凡的音樂愛好者,在我最自然且毫無抄襲The Weepies的情況下 ,寫下歌曲的創作人。在此,我對於The Weepies與他們美妙的音樂獻上無限 的祝福。 Love, Peace and Light Tanya 蔡健雅 ====== 終于翻譯完畢,非常感謝幫我編輯文字的珊瑚和阿帆,聽說您們翻到快往生了~ 善哉善哉~ ======= Yamie聲明: Ok, 先說Tanya確實寫道大家可以轉載她的原文哦,但我沒翻譯那句因為我不希望 被媒體轉載翻譯,把翻譯當作原本來發佈。因為原本和翻譯並經不是出自同人, 而我翻譯的用意只是讓歌迷作為參考並了解原本內容,並非取代原文的意思。 如 果有媒體工作者要轉載,請分清楚哦! 熊族已經說明,只提供參考,並非作為商業用途。 底下為原文及出處: A Note To The Weepies Thursday, October 15, 2009 原自 Tanya myspace留言: http://www.myspace.com/tanyachuamusic Hi I'm Tanya Chua. This is a note from myself to The Weepies and all fans of The Weepies. In 2008, I produced and sang a Chinese song called Red High Heels which ended up with the same tempo, key and had an intro that sounded similar as The Weepies's song, Take It From Me. It went on to catch the attention of some music lovers who started making comparisons to these two songs, challenging the authenticity of both songs from both sides. It definitely created a very awkward situation for myself when I was first asked about it, as though admittedly I have heard The Weepies's songs before, I definitely was not conscious of the similarities nor did I have their song in mind when I wrote and arranged it. It was only when someone somehow morphed our songs together that I realized the resemblance in some parts. As a writer myself, I can understand how protective we can be of our compositions. Nobody wants to have their songs sounding similar to anyone else, let alone questioned. So when this comparison got to the ears of The Weepies, they contacted me and asked for my clarifications as they were very troubled with the fact that their song was released before mine. After being asked repeatedly about this, it felt long overdue that I set the record straight here on my own page and hopefully it will bring some rest and assurance. If this has caused any distress and inconvenience to The Weepies or even raised doubts in anyone in regards to the originality of The Weepies composition, Take It From Me, I offer my most sincere apology. I'm just a simple music lover and writer who just wrote what felt natural to me at that time with no intention to copy The Weepies. I wish The Weepies all the best in their wonderful music. Love, Peace and Light Tanya Chua ps: please forward this note to anyone who may be concerned or who have inquired The Weepies about this matter, as I don't really know how to reach all of you. Thanks. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.131.211.35
文章代碼(AID): #1As9JkZr (Tanya)