Tanya新留言:The Latest

看板Tanya作者 (蔓越莓果汁)時間15年前 (2008/11/20 22:55), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 The Latest (最新的近況) What's up peeps, I'm alive and kicking:-) In Shanghai as I'm writing this and staring at this fabulous view of the river and the city from my hotel window. So I'm pretty excited with the upcoming movie 愛情呼叫轉移2之愛情左右. Fate somehow got Red High Heels discovered by the director of the movie who in a very last moment chose it to be the movie's theme song. My first! I think some of you might find this new track quite familiar as I've posted it as a demo about a year back. Producing this song was pretty daunting as we were in the midst of touring and promotions. I literally had only 3 days to complete all arrangement, singing and mixing. yikes. I wished I had more time, but everyone seemed to be pleased with it so... Can you believe this? The year is almost reaching it's end. Pretty overwhelmed by the many amazing things that have happened this year. Very grateful. A couple more performances to go before the year ends. Namely, Jonathan Lee's All Star Guitar concert in Singapore(29th Nov) Simple Life in Taipei(7th Dec) and my own concert in Shanghai(24th Dec). So hope to see some of you somewhere somehow! Till then, love light and peace to everyone, T http://www.myspace.com/tanyachuamusic * 留言裡面一開始提到Tanya現在在上海一間可以俯瞰河景的飯店裡面XD 第二段主要是在說[紅色高跟鞋]這首歌的製作過程. Tanya說這首歌應該是命中注定要當[愛情左右]這部電影的主題曲, 不過因為是在最後一刻才決定,所以她總共只有三天的時間可以編曲混音錄音. 她希望能有更多時間, 不過好像製片方很滿意成果, 所以Tanya就...XD 事實上Tanya說[紅色高跟鞋]是她一年前的作品, 也有放在My Space過, 所以可能有些人有聽過~ 最後一段則是提到Tanya今年最後的一些行程, 當中包括了12月的簡單生活節:) 其他的內容就請大家自己看囉, 不知道有沒有版友願意翻譯^^  如果有需要的話再推文跟我說~! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.178.232

12/03 02:15, , 1F
還有12/4號Tanya 在上海的演唱會,喜歡的朋友別忘了
12/03 02:15, 1F

12/03 02:16, , 2F
是24號,12/24。
12/03 02:16, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #199NfwqE (Tanya)