[轉錄][新聞] 為海地公益單曲 接招五人重聚

看板TakeThat作者 (☆StArDuSt☆)時間14年前 (2010/01/29 10:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 WesternMusic 看板] 作者: braveshsu (我是性感喬巴。) 看板: WesternMusic 標題: [新聞] 為海地公益單曲 接招五人重聚 時間: Wed Jan 27 04:40:04 2010 拍謝中文標題是我自己竄改的,因為我覺得重點是那一段XD http://ppt.cc/s8Lq Minogue and Williams confirmed for Haiti single (Tuesday January 26, 2010 03:29 AM) Kylie Minogue and Robbie Williams are the latest stars to sign up to perform on Simon Cowell's track in aid of earthquake-ravaged Haiti. The duo join performers including Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Michael Buble, Rod Stewart, Cheryl Cole, Leona Lewis, James Blunt and James Morrison, who have already signed up to take part in recording a cover of R.E.M.'s Everybody Hurts. The project will mark the first time Williams has reunited with Take That on a recording since he left the pop group in 1995. Williams says, "I'm very honoured to be asked to contribute to the single. We can all do something to help the people of Haiti - and I urge everyone to do what they can." Blunt adds, "All of us are blown away by the devastation - this is the least we can do. But there are also some amazing organisations that do stuff on the ground." And Westlife star Mark Feehily is hoping to do even more to help survivors of the tremor, which hit the country earlier this month: "Everyone talks about it, but whether they actually go and do something is a different matter. Singing a few lines doesn't seem enough so I'll be looking at how me and the boys can help further." -- 美中不足的是,抬望眼,總看見園中西隅, 剩下的那兩棵義大利柏樹中間,露出一塊楞楞的空白來, 缺口當中,映著湛湛青空,悠悠白雲, 那是一道女媧煉石也無法彌補的天裂。 --白先勇《樹猶如此》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.121.233.68

01/27 20:43,
借轉貼到Kylie版
01/27 20:43
AnExotic:轉錄至看板 KylieMinogue 01/27 20:43

01/29 10:44,
借轉到接招版
01/29 10:44
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.137.10.165
文章代碼(AID): #1BOakYtJ (TakeThat)