[新聞] Take That: Robbie loves our new album

看板TakeThat作者 (A za A za Fighting!)時間15年前 (2008/11/04 16:50), 編輯推噓5(500)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Take That: Robbie loves our new album 2008.10.31 來源: http://0rz.tw/a252g 感謝一位半夜不睡覺的TT歌迷熱情翻譯!!! Take That smashed UK box office records as tickets for their 2009 stadium tour were snapped up within hours of going on sale. Newsbeat caught up with the band to find out how they felt about their achievement and what Robbie Williams thinks about their success. Take That 2009體育館巡迴演唱會票在幾小時內售光打破英國票房紀錄。 Newsbeat當面直擊Take That對此成就有何感想,而Robbie對他們的成功抱持 怎樣想法。 Gary, congratulations. How does it feel? Unbelievable. I don't know where this story ends because it just feels like every few months we're going: 'Wow, isn't this unbelievable? Isn't this incredible?' The story just continues to unfold, it's amazing. Anybody who would have even mildly predicted any of this, I'd say they're lying because you just couldn't predict any of this. Maybe that's one of the good things about it because as the story unravels it's more unbelievable each time. Q:gaz,恭喜,你感覺如何? A:Gary:不敢相信。我不知道故事結局如何,因為感覺好像每幾個月我們都會 說"哇, 真不敢相信, 真不可思議" 故事還在延展中, 真的很棒。如果有人 說他有預見任何一丁點,我會說他們在撒謊,因為那係不可能低, 也許那 也是好處之一, 因為故事的發展每次都更不可思議。 Did you expect the tour to sell out this quickly? No, not at all. One of the main reasons we wanted to tour again so quickly was because we had a record number of complaints last time that so many people couldn't get tickets. I think it's well known that when we put our tickets on sale they always sell out really quickly which is why we wanted to do bigger venues this time to try and give people more chance to get hold of tickets. Q:你們有預期巡迴演唱票這麼快就賣光嗎? A:完全沒想到。我們這麼快就想再巡迴一次,有個主要原因就是上次巡迴有 太多人在哀買不到票,我想大家都知道每次我們的票開賣都很快就賣光, 所以我們這次辦在較大場地,希望給大家多點機會買到票。 Mark, what is your reaction? I got a phone call at about half ten, eleven o'clock to say that the tickets were going really well so I was absolutely made up. I was a bit nervous this morning. Q:馬克, 你的反應如何? A:我大概十點半十一點接到電話,說售票反應很好,所以我很安心,今天早上 我有點緊張。 But the band have always been successful, so how come you're so surprised? I don't know really. It's a lot of tickets we're putting on sale. It's a big thing for us because we're doing the stadiums properly for the first time. You never know what's going to happen do you? You can't always guarantee people are going to want to come and see the show. We're always a bit nervous. Gary's a very positive member of our band. He's always very optimistic that things will go well. But the rest of us are always a bit like: 'Are you sure?' We're the doubters. But today's been fantastic.We were in rehearsals when we started to get the news through. At that point we said: 'Should we just stop and go into town and get a few bottles of champagne and celebrate?' But then we went: 'Nah, we're Take That, we should just stay and rehearse really .' We thought: 'We better practise now we've sold these tickets.' Q:但接招一直很成功, 你們怎麼還會這麼意外? A:我真的不曉得,我們釋出的票很多, 這對我們是大件事,因為我們這次要 好好辦體育館演唱。你永遠不會知道會發生些什麼? 你無法永遠保證人們會 想來看表演,我們都會有點緊張。Gaz是團裡非常正面的一個, 他永遠樂觀 相信事情會很順利, 但我們三個老是有點"你確定嗎?" 我們是存疑者, 但 今天棒呆了,銷售回報傳來時, 我們正在排演,那時我們說 "要不要停下來 去城裡買幾瓶香檳來慶祝?"但後來我們說"算了, 我們是接招, 我們應該留 下來繼續排練" 我們想"我們最好多練習, 票都賣了。!"(哇!好感動喔~ 難怪TT演唱會精彩度無人能比!) Gary, you've beaten Robbie's record, what do you think he'll make of that? You know what, he'll be delighted for us. We played him our new album a couple of months ago and he absolutely loved it. He's very complimentary and very supportive of us. Q:Gary, 你們打敗了羅比的記錄,你們認為他會怎麼想? A:你知道嗎?他會很為我們高興,幾個月前我們放新專輯給他聽,他超愛的, 他對我們非常讚賞非常支持。(Robbie回來參與演唱會嘉賓演出也好阿!) Is he tempted to come back? I don't think so. I think he's very happy that we're getting on with it ourselves. Q: 他有起歸團之念嗎? A:我不認為, 我覺得他很高興我們開展了自己的路。 (大家真的越來越成熟囉!^^). So what can people expect? I'll give you a bit of a giveaway. We're going to be singing. We're going to doing lots of hits, lots of songs you'll recognise and it's going to be an amazing act. Q: 所以人們可以期待什麼?(對演唱會可以期待什麼) A:我偷偷告訴你一點, 我們會唱歌, 會唱很多經典歌曲,很多你一聽就知道 的歌,會是很棒的表演。 Any circus acts? Really like the idea of putting a high wire right across the stadium and having Mark walk it. That sounds like a great idea of fun. I'll hold his coat. Q:會有馬戲團表演嗎? A:真的很想在體育館上面架高空鋼索,叫馬克去走鋼索,聽起來真的是很有趣 的好主意,而且我會幫他拿外套的!(哈哈~Gary爸是你怕高吧~) Mark, can you give anything away? The title The Circus does obviously open up the mind to being quite extravagant and quite theatrical as far as the show goes. We're wondering whether we can get a few elephants and lions and tigers involved. But we're a bit worried about the animal rights. I've always thought Gary might look quite good in a zebra outfit. Q:馬克, 可以透露點什麼嗎? A:開宗明義,"馬戲團"這標題的確開啟我們在構思表演時更華麗更戲劇化的空 間,我們在想能不能讓幾隻大象啊、獅子啊、老虎的來表演,但我們有點擔 心動物權. 我一直覺得Gary扮裝斑馬會很好看。 (Mark妳這可愛小白兔還說Garz阿~^Q^) Mark, have you heard any of of Robbie's new stuff? We've heard quite a bit of his new stuff now. When we were out in LA he played us quite a bit of stuff. It's really, really good - in fact it's even better than ours! I was a bit gutted. I just want him to get something out. I think he's going to release something in the new year. I was telling him he should do a double album but I don't know if he'll pay any attention to me. Q:馬克, 你有聽過羅比的新音樂嗎? A:我們聽了不少, 我們去LA時他有放給我們聽.真的非常.... 非常讚-- 實際上比我們的還棒! 我有點失望,我只是希望他能有點產出,我想他明年 會出新音樂, 我跟他說他應該出double album(不懂是雙專輯還是雙CD專輯) ,但我不知道他會不會理我。 (喔!似乎可以期待Robbie回來一起合作製作音樂喔!!) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.151.246

11/04 21:07, , 1F
翻譯的朋友辛苦囉!
11/04 21:07, 1F

11/05 00:20, , 2F
翻譯的朋友辛苦了 這篇太棒了 我可以求能出DVD嗎?
11/05 00:20, 2F

11/05 00:44, , 3F
感謝翻譯阿~~來台灣啦~~繼續哀求~~
11/05 00:44, 3F

11/05 14:29, , 4F
老實說一度不小心看成""Gary你這小白兔...""
11/05 14:29, 4F