10 Rules for a Boy Band

看板TakeThat作者 (TT Freak)時間17年前 (2007/02/26 11:24), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
過年前跟actin討論關於Ultimate Tour裡面10條男孩團體的規則 既然已經整理出來就po出來跟大家分享吧~ My name is the Manager, I’m going to create a BOY BAND. My boy band will achieve fame on a grand scale, the musical dominate the popular charts. And their faces will adorn the worlds of millions of teenage girls across the globe. When manufacturing the boy band, the 1st thing we need is the right selection of boys. In order to guarantee maximum success, each boy has to in hear a specific set of fundamental rules. The rules are as follows: Rule No.1, the boys in the boy band must love honor and obey the band manager, and must have no other manager but me. Rule 2, being sacrificed their privacy. Rule 3, the boys must not have girl friends. Rule 4, some of the boys in the boy band will have to take 1 or 2 years off their real ages. Rule 5, the boys must always be ambiguous about their sexuality. Never confirming their sexual orientation will encourage the homosexuals enter the market. Rule 6, they’ll always be prepared to smile. Rule 7, no complaint, always be in gracious and humble as the boys next door. Rule 8, the boys must be prepared to wear make up. Rule 9, they must never become too close to one another. They must never become real friends. Just in case one of them breaks down and has to be discarded. Rule 10, the most important rule of all, the boys in the band, must all be very, very PRETTY. 文法上也許有很多奇怪的地方 只能說是「聽打」啦~XDD 大家參考一下吧,感謝actin大力支持 還有謝謝我家被我玩到當機的DVD Player 很神的是它現在已經被我操到原本會「跳針」的地方都不跳了 哇哈哈哈哈~~~~ 新年快樂呀,各位!:> -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.28.158

02/26 12:09, , 1F
大推兩位善心人士啊!!!
02/26 12:09, 1F

02/26 13:35, , 2F
感謝推~太厲害囉~
02/26 13:35, 2F

02/26 15:11, , 3F
還沒看~~先推QQ
02/26 15:11, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #15ubBesb (TakeThat)